• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help in Hail Team

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Abomasnow/Adamant
Leftovers
EV:188 HP 252 ATK 68 Sp
-Wood Hammer
-Ice Shard
-Leech seed
-Protect

Heatran/Calm/Flah Fire
Air Balloon
EV:252 HP 252 Sp.Def 4 Sp
-Roar
-Lava Plume
-Earth Power
-Stealth Rock

Alakazam/Timid/Magic Guard
Choice Scarf
EV:252 Sp.Atk 4 Sp.Def 252 Sp
-Grass Knot
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power Fire

Kyurem B/Lonely/Terravolt
Choice Scarf
Ev:92 HP 208 Sp.Atk 208 Sp
-Blizzard
-Outrage
-Fusion Bolt
-Focus Blast

Conkeldur/Adamant/Iron Fist
Leftovers
EV:120 HP 252 ATK 136 Sp
-Bulk Up
-Mach Punch
-Drain Punch
-Ice Punch

Tentacruel/Calm/Liquid Ooze
Black Sludge
EV:236 Def 252 Sp.Def 20 Sp
-Protect
-Rapid Spin
-Toxic Spikes
-Scald

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Heatran should be using Leftovers as the item; considering that it will be passively taking damage from the hail Abomasnow brings, it helps to cancel the passive damage. To reduce the amount of damage Heatran takes from Stealth Rock, use 248 HP/252 SDef/8 Spe.

Alakazam is better off using Focus Blast over Grass Knot so that it can hit Tyranitar harder than Grass Knot would.

What's the point of using Lonely on Kyurem-B if you're not investing in Attack?:
-Substitute
-Dragon Claw/Blizzard
-Fusion Bolt
-Blizzard/Roost/Hidden Power (Fire)
Nature: Lonely/Adaman
EVs: 56 HP/216 Atk/236 Spe
Item: Leftovers

or
-Substitute
-Dragon Tail
-Roost
-Hone Claws/Blizzard
Nature: Careful/Sassy
EVs: 252 HP/64 Def/136 SDef/56 Spe

Rain Dish is still the preferred ability on Tentacruel so it can mooch off of any potential perms-rain that Politoed brings.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Heatran should be using Leftovers as the item; considering that it will be passively taking damage from the hail Abomasnow brings, it helps to cancel the passive damage. To reduce the amount of damage Heatran takes from Stealth Rock, use 248 HP/252 SDef/8 Spe.

Alakazam is better off using Focus Blast over Grass Knot so that it can hit Tyranitar harder than Grass Knot would.

What's the point of using Lonely on Kyurem-B if you're not investing in Attack?:
-Substitute
-Dragon Claw/Blizzard
-Fusion Bolt
-Blizzard/Roost/Hidden Power (Fire)
Nature: Lonely/Adaman
EVs: 56 HP/216 Atk/236 Spe

or
-Substitute
-Dragon Tail
-Roost
-Hone Claws/Blizzard
Nature: Careful/Sassy
EVs: 252 HP/64 Def/136 SDef/56 Spe

Rain Dish is still the preferred ability on Tentacruel so it can mooch off of any potential perms-rain that Politoed brings.
I am using Air Balloon on Heatran so he can avoid upcoming earthquakes or ground moves in general
And i am running mix on kyurem thats why lonely so i wont have to invest anything on atk

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
Air balloon is not bad; however, on Heatran Leftovers is the way to go. Heatran is going to be taking a lot of damage over time from entry hazards + weather. Using leftovers is a way to help mitigate the damage and allow your Heatran to last longer in the battle.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I am using Air Balloon on Heatran so he can avoid upcoming earthquakes or ground moves in general
And i am running mix on kyurem thats why lonely so i wont have to invest anything on atk

Even if Kyurem-B goes mixed, you're still better off investing in Attack to give Dragon Claw/Fusion Bolt more power. Blizzard still hurts a lot, even if it comes from an uninvested base 120 Special Attack. Even though Kyurem-B's physical movepool is shallow, it still should stick to an all- physical set or a physically based mixed set. Investing in Attack with a +Atk nature gives Kyurem a lot of power to even severely damage physical walls.

Back