• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jack O'Neill's Fun Time Armory! XDDD

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
Can you get a .44 magnum for me I would really appreaciate that thanks.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
NiNGi's Worst Nightmare, serpenter, please don't fight in the armory. It scares away the customers. That, plus I've got explosives and volatile chemicals lying around all over the place; one stray shot is all that's needed to blow up the whole place and deny you and the other potential customers a reliable source of weapons.

Oh, and one more thing... *gives serpenter his 10 sticky grenades and gives Kratos a Desert Eagle .44 Magnum* Since you didn't specify a specific gun model, Kratos, I'm giving you a Desert Eagle, OK?

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
I could have specified the model and everything but I was in a rush. But I can live with the Desert Eagle.

Back