• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weavile Gemini

Some Ninja
Years
When I finally come to check up on this hack again, I see the latest page filled with you all cussing like sailors. o3o;;;

Anyway! I enjoyed the latest beta, in addition to the changes at the beginning. Did you say that the decision-based storyline begins next beta?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Where are the three other gyms gonna be? I think Rintah's is no longer used anymore. I know there are three cities, Fallarober, Evergrande, and Sootopolis. Their names are going to be changed obviously. I know this since I looked at a map in a Pokemon Center. Anyways you are working on the game in the weekend, I guess. This is a cool ROM Hack!

Their locations will depend on what you'll choose in the next beta, since the storyline will change depending on what you'll choose.

Here's answer ;)
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5328417&postcount=1007
Djg could you add it to Help Thread to LoG section? :)

I'll do that. Thanks~

This game is absolutely fantastic, thought I find it rather annoying that I have to run back and forth all over the friggin' region...
So I'm presuming that my talk with Angellean's guardian is the last event in this beta?
I really want to try the other games, but I can't find a valid Ruby ROM with MUGS intro :\ Is there an IPS patch somewhere that I can use to get the intro (I want it noted that I am NOT asking for a ROM here :P). Nevermind, I found the right download.
Seriously though, amazing job. The plotline is great, the story's creative, definitely a top-notch hack. Oh, one more question; why did you insert Skarmory over Doduo if he was already in the game?

Thank you. Yeah, I don't blame you for going back and forth. I was inspired by the Digimon World 3 game. :P

Before, the PokeDex arranger tool thingy, forgot it's name, wasn't available before, and since I wanna add a Skarmory evo, I just simply changed it to Dodou's place. :P

When I finally come to check up on this hack again, I see the latest page filled with you all cussing like sailors. o3o;;;

Anyway! I enjoyed the latest beta, in addition to the changes at the beginning. Did you say that the decision-based storyline begins next beta?

Thanks and yes, the decision-based storyline, as you stated, will be available in the next beta release. That's why it is kinda taking a bit long to be available, plus the fact that life is starting to make me busy. =/

Years
this ROM hack is what made me decide to register here so i can download patches, because the first post made this hack seem interesting.
but holy **** is this game FUN <3
thank you so much for resparking my old love for Pokemon games.

Years
I've been playing this hack for about a week, and I love it!
It's hard to stop sometimes..
Looking forward to the next Beta!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yay!
I'm the last poster on this page, on my own thread. xD

Well, I am currently waiting for H2O to confirm if he can save both my hack and his hack from his computer. I think you all are aware of it. :\
If he can successfully save 'em, then progress will start again.

edit: oh btw... I think I need to add more screenshots of the game in the first post.
Anyone can post one screenshot that most interest them in the game?
Thanks~

edit 2: also, i just got home, and now wanna announce that I released the version 2 of the tool guide. it's on the first post already. it's not tested, so bug findings will be great. :)
I will also be releasing a fixed version of beta 4, wherein it fixes some bug reports.

Anyways...

this ROM hack is what made me decide to register here so i can download patches, because the first post made this hack seem interesting.
but holy **** is this game FUN <3
thank you so much for resparking my old love for Pokemon games.

Hey, thanks. That means a lot. ^^
But there are also other great PKMN games here on the board. Check them out as well. ;)

I've been playing this hack for about a week, and I love it!
It's hard to stop sometimes..
Looking forward to the next Beta!

Thanks. :)
Yah, sorry about that. Just too busy with life lately. :\

Last edited:
Years
I love this game so much my favourite part was when the school got attacked you should make the game long so it will be more fun

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
Wait?What happened to no generic comments?
Well apparently on this site the staff only enforce their rules the way they want and when they feel like.

destinedjagold This is a great hack.
First off I like the CSS of the first post. Everything just blends.
I have yet to play the entire hack because I've been busy.
I like the palletes and everything. Good luck on finishing.

The only thing I don't like is the text on the Title Screen.
It looks weird to me. But the point is that you like it since it is your hack.

m7b095.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Yaaay I gots internet again! I can finally stay tuned for updates! Any big updates while I was gone?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I found a glitch in 4.3. I don't know how to post a screenshot so I will say it instead. if you go down to the water in Guardia Town, walk in the middle and part of the players OW is blocked.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Yes! The hack didn't die! Also, do you know what the problem was to your computer? And one more thing, I think while the computer was being fixed, 4.3 was released. You can check it out if you want.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
H2O's copy is more updated than the new 4.3 patch.
I forgot to say that when I released it. =/

Yay! It survived! :3
tnx H2o~~~

bus

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Awesome hack. I love all the fake pokemon. They're really well done. I had a chirpich which is now a Touclipse, but I was wondering if it evolves again. I'm not asking when it'll evolve again, I just wanna know if it will evolve again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back