• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
He VM'd me about it so :P but yeah he was correct ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love how the majority of my modding these days is deleting Netto's doubleposts. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know how that feels. Or rather, our family knows how that feels. We now have two lawn mowers, because one of 'em is broken.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Go take lessons from Niinii or something

Geez, you don't have to be rude about it :/

Ahh, got nothing else to say without sounding egocentric. In fact, it seems pretty much all my posts here nowadays are egocentric. I'd say that I should stay away from here for a bit, but then I'd just come back anyhow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

._. I... wasn't trying to be rude there. That line was supposed to have been lighthearted.

Ughhhhh. why do you always pick times like this to be like that. Don't go away if you're just going to come back. There's no point, and again, I didn't mean to be harsh... or anything...

smithtism

Blank
Years

One time a lawn mower exploded right when I was using it. I was in the middle of cutting the front lawn, I heard a funny noise, then it just went boom.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I remember one of our lawnmowers doing something to that extent while I was using it... but I forget. It didn't explode, but I think I drove over something and it went kaput.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wish this person would move from the chair he's at so i can plug in my laptop. Ah well, I'm probably just gonna go outside and continue drawing what I was drawing in class I'm such a bad student.

Edit: The guy left. /goes to take his chair nao.

Years

I am sleepy for some reason.

Also OH GAWD I JUST GOT TO THIS PART OF THE FATE/STAY NIGHT VISUAL NOVEL. Shirou...IS SUCH A FOOKING GENIUS! xD

Edit: Well I FINALLY finished the Fate Route in the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel, along with Bad Endings 1-12, and 14. :P

Only took me...1 Day and 21 hours of pure game time. :P

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years

Often, I feel like I'm the only person who has user customizations turned off. Everyone looks so simple and elegant, which is nice, if a little boring I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back