• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2020
How's it going?
Apparently I've had this account for a long time and never posted anything, changing that now!

Years
Omg Natsu! If you like Fairy Tail then you are instantly my best friend. <33; About time you got to posting, late welcome to you, Deve!

So what exactly are you interested in as far as Pokemon goes? Anime, games, manga, cards, fangames/hacks, merchandise, or something else? I'd love to know more about you so I can pinpoint some places here you might like. What about other interests? Am I wrong in assuming you like anime? :O The forum has a wide array of off-topic as well as Pokemon-based sections that cater to people's many interests; our community's huge and pretty darn awesome! Would be cool if you could be active, right? Plus it'd be even more great to have another Fairy Tail fan join us here since we can't ever get enough of those, haha. /bias

Enjoy your stay around these parts and you can contact me anytime if you need help! Alternatively there's the Quick Questions & Answers thread that is open for you to post your questions in anytime. Hope you're fired up about posting here (cheers for reference) - see you around! :3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey Deve, nice to have you with us!
You definitely should be more active, I'm glad you changing that now :P
The boards are full of interesting topics on anything that's pokemon related, so make sure you explore every corner of the forum, there is a lot to talk about and discuss!
What more can you tell us about you? Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? What other interests do you have? If you are looking to make new friends, I'm sure you'll get to know people in no time, since everyone here loves to talk and chat :D
Anyways, i hope you have fun, see you around!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2020
Haha, yeah I love Fairy Tail! Well, anime in general, but Fairy Tail is the best I've seen so far. <3
I have to say my favorite Pokemon game has to go to sapphire or emerald.
I'm getting really into some Pokemon hacks, playing those when I'm not playing Skyrim. Other than that I enjoy reading. :U

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ahhh, so another Fairy Tail fan! Nice to see more of those around. <3 I'm a FT fan myself! Who's your favorite character? My favourite has to be Ezra Scarlet, or maybe Mirajane... I'm not sure myself; they're all pretty amazing. Anyways, welcome to the forum!

Pokemon Emerald is one of my favourite pokemon games too. <3 I've said this before, but, I find the region to be quite interesting; I mean, for one thing, it's a tropic region, y'know? The cities are very interestingly built too! And another thing is that the majority of my favourite pokemon, like Milotic, Flygon, Roselia, Absol, Altaria, are native to Hoenn as well. So yeah, glad to see another fan of the 3rd gen. ^^

Anywho, I'm glad to see that you've finally started posting! I hope that you'll enjoy yourself. :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2020
Mirajane, Erza, Juvia, and Gray, are my favorites, can't choose. Loke is kinda cool.

Yeah, Hoenn is my favorite region so far, and all those pokemon are some of my favorites too, except Flygon. He's alright though. I really like Swampert too.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hey Dave! I've actually never watched Fairy Tail, but I'm a book person, too! What are you reading at the moment? Or what did you last finish? :3
Glad you decided to change things and post, as you seem like a really nice fellow! Just wanted to say welcome to the community and I hope you really enjoy posting here! :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2020
I'm attempting to get some more books from 'The Healing Wars' series at my local library, with little luck.

Back