• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
When you say "In version2,almost everything are done,so that means the hack's about 100% done." you mean that there are some missing features in the game ?
From playing through the game, I don't think there are any missing features (as it's quite a well rounded game), although there could be extra ideas which 1158 would like to include in future.
As far as I can tell, the only other updates would be things like bug fixes and correcting spelling and grammar issues.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Cant play the latest versions of ur hacks if i tried to patch with the ups patcher on pc couldnt patch it, i tried my boy emulator on my android which can patch games but couldnt patch either...

Try to patch this .ups file to a clean Emerld rom by tsukuyomi, I think it will work.

@1158 my bad, made a mistake. Playing two hacks so I messed up. And questioned at the wrong thread.
So don't mind the Vestria city question.
But thanks for answer the first question.

You're welcome, at least you let me know that there's no such bug exist in this hack.

Yeah I know that. Who could wait for this long haa haa haa. nevermind because I only have a Fraxure in my team.

You can train your Pokemon by trick house, but I just thought if you have only Fraxure in your team, you'll get overleveled already.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2 Released)

Where I get the acient sword I beat the central area and the challenge bridge?..I read it all the answers and questions from the people but I don't get it...but they say the sword is in the giant house in the island. But where is the giant house? What location? Where near? Or that is not in giant house in the island?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Where I get the acient sword I beat the central area and the challenge bridge?..I read it all the answers and questions from the people but I don't get it...but they say the sword is in the giant house in the island. But where is the giant house? What location? Where near? Or that is not in giant house in the island?

I think I said it's in a underground cave, and it's near to Redwood City(Not Mystery Cave), try to find it there.

Yeah I was having that feeling that Fuligin has Brox city but here???

Just a heads up... I have gotten recently HM Rock Smash at Highwave path. Now I am stucked and don't know where to go. Any suggestion???

Go back to Mt.Skywall, there's another road on the right which was blocked by a rugged rock, smarsher it for the way to TYRON Tower.

Can someone tell me when golbat evolves please?

Golbat evolve when leveled up with its happiness value at 220, just like the original Emerld version.

Is there a move relearner in this game?
If there is, is the price still a heart scale?

Of course, someone called Dr.T will do this, and just like the original version, he requires a Heart Scale for it.

i was wondering is there any everstone??

That's a problem, I think I forgot to add it anywhere, sorry, so the only way to stop evolving will only be pressing button "B", sorry.

Where is the golden temple? And where are all the legendaries?

Golden Temple is on Jade Volcano.
For all the legendaries, I think you can find Celebi in Rumors Forest if you find GS Ball, you can find Keldeo near Freshwind Villa after you arrived Flora Island, Reshiram/Zekrom will be found on the top of Jade Volcano after the event on the top of Mt.Skywall, Kyurem will be available after that in Mt.Snowy, Cresselia will be found on Rocky Road if you got Lunar Wing, Darkrai will be found in Whitewave City after the event in Hidden Cave. Latios/Latias will be found in Halfleaf Cave after you defeated the E4, Shaymin will be avaliable in Flora Road in Flora Island after a hidden event in S.S Bluesea, Mew can be found in High Edge Falls, Mewtwo is in Redwood City, Giratina can be found in Crystal Villa after the event in Orange Villa. By the way, Arceus can be found in a part of Mt.Skywall after you got Azure Flute. I think these are all I can remember.

Years
thanks for answering 1158...yeah i know that i need just keep pressing B..just want to ask you...can you tell me which are all dragon type pokemon in this game?? i just love dragons..

and want to tell you thanks for this game for me its awesome and im not worry about some glitches..keep it up! if you decide to make another hack im your supporter :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
How do i play this it looks awesome. i have a clean emerald, and the ups file, but i dunno how to patch it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
How do i play this it looks awesome. i have a clean emerald, and the ups file, but i dunno how to patch it.

Download a ups patcher like Tsukuyomi or NUPS. I personally prefer the latter but Tsukuyomi is much more popular.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
I tried reading but can't find so I'll ask...how many pokemons in total and does this hack contain physical/special split??? THX n AdV !!!

Back