• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D&D equipped a choice Scarf!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
We all know the Winter time is especially chilly, and it's important to wrap up. Discussions & Debates has put on a new Scarf to keep it warm through the harsh period. Let's all congratulate this little snowflake back to the staff team, Scarf is an extremely deserving member, who will take great care of the section, as we all know.

Congratulations my dear, I look forward to working with you again.

Years
Congrats Scarf! Your position was well deserved and I knew you would be the perfect fit for D&D!

Here's some Catbug love from Beth! 8)

c4ed57cec8c70f4949f8f7fbf8a00cb3-d610xxz.png

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
it took me far too long to get the title of this thread. ):

in case my "YES" on your vms wasn't evidence enough i'm really pleased that you accepted the position and it's awesome to have you back on the team!

Years
So apparently I heard about your modding via the Showdown server, but congrats Scarf!

I remember you were a former Pixel Art mod, you quit staff, then years later you get remodded somewhere else, just like three others who were remodded earlier this year. It's quite surprising I've seen so many former staff getting remodded this year.

When Livewire got smodded I had a feeling either you were going to be the one to replace him, and while I know you have had staff experience before, this is my first time seeing the blue on you apparently. And while I didn't get to see you in action when you modded PA, I do hope to see how well you can do with Discussions & Debates, and continue Live's legacy.

Congrats Scarfy, you have been reinstated, and make sure your second stint on staff lasts longer than your first!

~ Hikari

Sirfetch’d

I am not surprised by this one at all. Congrats, Scarf! Nice to see you make a return to the team because you deserve it a ton :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
One of those extremely wise members who makes super insightful posts gets promoted. Why am I not surprised? Grats, mate. I know you'll do great. ;]

Years
You've been on my radar for sometime now, and I'm glad that I was able to help hand over the keys to the kingdom to you. You're going to be perfect for this, and Razor Leaf and I will be right here if you ever need anything. :) Good luck and congrats!

Years
Haha, this is timed really well. I was watching Iron Man 3 last night which, if you've seen it, starts with this song.

Gonna not do the whole multi-quote thing cuz that's messy.

@Gav: I knew you'd be the one making this thread. It'll be good to work with you once more.

@Drakow: Thank you kindly. I hope I won't disappoint.

@ZachLMedia: SO MANY CATBUG! Wait, did you say something?

@Suicune™: Thanks, and thanks for the sugar peas.

@Razor Leaf: Oh, that's what YES meant. I thought it was short for "YES, I HATE YOU." Joking. :3

@Hikari10: Thanks, it's... well, crazy to be back now. I hope I can live up to Live's reputation. I'm not wearing the Batman costume though.

@Michonne: Well, I'm surprised. Thank you though.

@Derozio: Wise, or just good at looking that way? Who knows. Thanks. I hope I do well.

@Live: Keys to the kingdom and I didn't even have to stab anyone in the back. Thank you for your confidence in me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Gonna duck in here before I forget, congratulations on the promotion, Scarf! I don't dwell in D&D much, but I've heard people talk very highly of you, so I'm pleased that this happened. =D

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
I remember when Scarf used to be a moderator of the Art section. Anyway well done with promotion and hopefully you'll be a great moderator.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Congrats Scarf! I don't go into D&D much, but when I do, I always see how often you are there and how into the debates there so you're perfect for this position. You well deserved it! I know you'll manage D&D well. Here's a Catbug as a celebration gift.

catbug_by_macarrones-d69dp4j.gif

Years
You fit perfectly into Live's old shoes and I'm thrilled to see this promotion happen. Keep on rockin' and work hard to continue making D&D the best it can be! Congrats. ♥

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm so happy to see you back on staff! <3 It will be fantastic to have your input on things again and honestly, I think you better suit D&D than you did with the last forum you modded. Not that you were a bad pixel art mod, it's just that you are such an amazing poster and contributor in D&D. It's just more fitting, imo. You'll be fantastic, I know it. :)

Years
@synerjee: Enjoying myself will be my priority. Er, I mean, being a good mod will be my priority.

@Bloodex or whoever you are now: you should totally come over. I promise you won't be killed. Not even maimed!

@Pära: I can always use more hope.

@BlahIsSuck: I've got my broom ready and everything.

@AWsquared: YAY MORE CATBUG and thanks.

@Cirno: I'll rock those shoes.

@Yuki: We're talking now, sort of? But thanks for the congrats

@JNathan: Danke. :3

@Syd: Thanks. I think I'll fit into this area better, too. It's more me-shaped.

Back