• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Oh, well aren't there Arrancar that evolve naturally? There must be a small population of them somewhere in Hueco Mundo.
That'd be a VERY rare case, and they wouldn't be as complete/powerful as Aizen's one... I think they'd have to be Vasto Lorde, maybe Adjuchas to pose an actual threat that Aizen did.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:
Oh, well if it does happen naturally, even in rare cases, what do they even do? Just wander around attacking other hollow?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Oh, well if it does happen naturally, even in rare cases, what do they even do? Just wander around attacking other hollow?
Presumably, yes. They would probably be a LOT more stronger now, and would find it easier to survive. But at the same time, they'd want to find out others like this.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Presumably, yes. They would probably be a LOT more stronger now, and would find it easier to survive. But at the same time, they'd want to find out others like this.
Oh. And one more question, if Arrancar like Starrk did exist before Aizen came along, how didn't the Soul Society know about them?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Oh. And one more question, if Arrancar like Starrk did exist before Aizen came along, how didn't the Soul Society know about them?
I doubt that they really kept a big eye on Hueco Mundo (especially since, if they did, they would have known more about Aizen's doing- he started before his defection). Also, he is a really, really rare case. Probably 1 in a million, considering how powerful he is. Natural Arrancarisation is not as rare, but still rare enough that Soul Society wouldn't have noticed it.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:
Pfft, RanHime totally trumps RukiHime. ;p

I'm actually more in favour of a Yoruchigo or perhaps Isanchigo.
I've never seen IsaIchi before.
That's an interesting one. xD

Spoiler:
That reminds me of this Arrancar profile I made for Yammy's Hollow dog, based on the Smile.jpg picture. XD
I think I might post it here sometime, if you guys want to see it.

Can I see the list again?
I always thought that Aizen made a SUPER MASSIVE ARMY. But seeing as how Privaron starts at 100/101, he can't have made more than 89/90 Numeros. It really isn't as big as I'd hoped.
I'll have it for you in a little bit.
I should put it in my favorites.
Edit: The only Arrancar either alive or status unconfirmed are Grimmjow, Nel, Gantenbainne, Rudobon, Loly, Menoly, Tesra/Tesla, and Pesche & Dondochakka.

I don't think Aizen even has around 100 Arrancar. I think it was just more symbolic to number the Privaron Espada with triple digits. But ya never know, with Kubo.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
I just watched the full trailer for the new movie, Bleach : Jigoku-Hen and I got some translations for the speech. Open the spoiler tags at your own risk.
Spoiler:

...I want to see it now.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Edit: The only Arrancar either alive or status unconfirmed are Grimmjow, Nel, Gantenbainne, Rudobon, Loly, Menoly, Tesra/Tesla, and Pesche & Dondochakka.
Ah, thanks. Yeah, the strongest is Nel and Grimmjow, and even Nnoitra completely destroys them.

I don't think Aizen even has around 100 Arrancar. I think it was just more symbolic to number the Privaron Espada with triple digits. But ya never know, with Kubo.
Yeah, I'm just saying that the maximum he could have had was ~100 Arrancar.
I just watched the full trailer for the new movie, Bleach : Jigoku-Hen and I got some translations for the speech. Open the spoiler tags at your own risk.
Spoiler:

...I want to see it now.
WOW That's AWESOME! I SO can't wait for it to come out...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:

...I want to see it now.
Excuse my language but...
Holy Crap!

That just makes me want to watch it more!

Can't wait till December!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years

Excuse my language but...
Holy Crap!

That just makes me want to watch it more!

Can't wait till December!
Neither can I! I watched it like...15 times over and I still can't get enough of it! And the scream at the end (Rukia) makes me want to watch it even more.
I found a few posters on the internet as well. :)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Wow the trailer makes me think this will be up there with memories of nobody xD

About how long will it take the fansubbers to get this done? (after release obv)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
About how long will it take the fansubbers to get this done? (after release obv)
Unfortunately, I think the fansubbers wait for a DVD release, so they can get it in high quality. But since Viz does fansubs of episodes on Crunchyroll, they might decide to fansub this movie too.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
How did I missed that?
Awesome, a new movie!
It always takes a lot of time to sub
expect at least 6 months to a year
if it comes earlier, then Yay!

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ah, thanks. Yeah, the strongest is Nel and Grimmjow, and even Nnoitra completely destroys them.
Nel in her original form could totally kick Nnoitra's ass. :p

But since Viz does fansubs of episodes on Crunchyroll, they might decide to fansub this movie too.
Subs by Viz aren't fansubs, ILP. ;p

I don't usually like the Bleach movies too much, but damn. That looks awesome. 0__0

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Hey, guys. I have taken it upon myself to watch the parts of Bleach I missed. I just got to where Ichigo is training to learn Bankai, and Rukia execution is in 29 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back