• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Plasma Rated T (OOC)

What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what

• Another Forest -_-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert

• Cave/Mountain/High Mountain

• River

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grassland

• Coast side

• Swamp

• Graveyard (???)

• I don't care

• Total voters

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
He'll have a hell of a time catching up that's for sure.

Yeah, although I were him, I would probably find a way to have his character be the first one to get his Pokemon, then say he's in Ferrow Forest for a long time already before everything happened.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
ahem. hi!
sorry i didn't post earlier, i have a big exam on friday and i've been busy trying to make myself studying.

i tried to create a pretense for the Sawsbuck to panic, especially when it sees all your Pokémon coming for it, so that we might scare it away rather than defeat it in battle. hope this works for you, as my Pokémon may not have fainted yet, but i think they're done battling for the time being...

nice to see we have a new addition as well! plus, ORegan, happy belated birthday.

Years
I may end up punching every wild Pokemon we come in contact with. But I left my post open ended for the next person to decide whether it charges or not. If enough of you try to surround it, it would be believable for it to take the actual animal approach of panicking and running off....it is a deer after all.

Oh and than you hiinotama, the night was spent grilling things that shouldn't be put on a grill and disturbing questions involving werewolves. :P

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Posted. :)

So I guess the plan now is:
  1. Try to buy Jack some time by pestering the Sawsbuck
  2. He can run away, around and then back into the shack
  3. In the meantime, we get everyone inside the house.
  4. And we McGyver a door to (hopefully) keep the Sawsbuck outside.
THEN, we gang up on Team Plasma and create our own evil organization intent on training child soldiers to use Pokémon slaves and beat up people who are affiliated with Team Plasma and/or fond of Medieval fashion. /evilsmile

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
here is what i have so far. its not much i know but ill probably finish it in a day or two.

also, i plan on catching a budew so can you tell me how the friendship evolving would work in this rp? will we get the chance to get evolution stones for the pokemon that need it to evolve?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Posted :)
I kinda left it open for Hinotima to decide things sorry it was short btw I couldn't think of that much to say :(

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
xD, lacoste, I was with you until the "affiliated with Team Plasma" part. xD. Also, for friendship, I will evaluate to see once I think your Pokemon should evolve due to happiness. Also, the stones are buyable (once we reach a pokecenter that will be explained) and can be found in places that embody the stone.

miltankRancher

Years
We're advancing!

So far, this is a summary of who is where and what is happening.

1. The Sawsbuck is irritated. SO MUCH. WITH ALL THE CRITTERS GANGING UP ON THE BIG GUY.
2. Colette is in the tree, Javier trying to help her down. Colette's pokemon flew a good distance when hit by the Sawsbuck.
3. Jack Forest is nowhere to be seen (yet) though the Sawsbuck thankfully stopped chasing the guy.
4. Jack Robinson and Tommy is with the other Pokemon (namely Mudkip, Chimchar, Emolga, and Pikachu in the back, Deerling by Sawsbuck's side.)
5. Charles is still inside the shack, as of last post.
6. Shadow still with his Pikachu on roof problem.
7. Greyson (game_sloth) is nowhere to be seen.

I think this is it. Sorry if I made a mistake, since this is how I read your posts. Also, sorry if I keep on doing things. It just helps me to keep track of things, so I know how and what to post. :)

Another question: Will we be able to obtain gym badges? I liek badgez and Mudkipz.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
ewery is going over my su right now through pms which means i should be able to post my introduction sometime by the end of the week.

Sorrybut one question What pokemon does Kuin Rino have? it doesn'tshow onmy computer

it doesnt show up for me either.

Years
ewery is going over my su right now through pms which means i should be able to post my introduction sometime by the end of the week.

Speaking of the word post....if no one does one by tomorrow, I'm going to DP the Sawsbuck posting and advance the story. I'm going to punch it into a different RP.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
aah, sorry! i'll write up a post right away. i was kinda waiting for Ewery to post/confirm whether lacoste's Paralysis worked or not..

... i am a bit curious now what you meant by 'punching it into a different RP'. BUT I'LL POST. SORRY.
but if you don't mind, i'd like to get the Sawsbuck over with. c: OK I'LL GET TO WRITING NOW.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
well i was hoping i would have my intro post done by the end of this week but ewery hasnt been online in a couple days so he hasnt been able to grade my su. :( hopefully he will read it by the weekend that way i can have it up by next week.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Name: Jake Stallion.

Personality:

Jake has an extremely dark personality due to the loss of his mother and father a year back. He was however not like this 3 years back when he joined the Unova Detective Training School. At that time he was happy and cheerful always. However, now thirst for revenge against Team Plasma has made him dark and well scary.

He never trusts anyone and only after 15 days lowers his guard down a tiny bit. Even then he is always alert and watchful. Jake has a terrible temper and will even get into brawls if he's angry. One thing you don't want to do is getting in a brawl with him. He has broken the bones of many Team Plasma Grunts. Jake is very cunning and that helped him to escape the battle between Team Plasma and the Unovan Police.

Once you bcome Jake's friend however he is a totally different person. He is extremely loyal and will protect his friend with his life if necessary. He is also great at raising pokemon as he is extremely kind around them. Jake seldom laughs these days but he has a good sense of humour.

Appearance:

Jake is one extremely tall guy standing at 6'3 feet. He is also very lean and mean looking. He has a skin that is on the darker side but not extremely dark. He has a faint scar over his right eye which was obtained in the fight against Team Plasma. He has eyes that area a lighter shade of amber. Jake is heavily muscled due to the tough training regime at the detective school.

Jake usually wears a dark blue suit with a black tie. He usually wears a brown cloak and a blue hat to conceal his identity. Jake also wears black pants and also wears normal shoes that a person would take for work. Beneath his coat he wears a belt in which he keeps his pokeballs and also carries a black bagpack around.

History:

Jake was born to a pair of detectives who lived in Castelia City. His mother and father were extremely rich people and were the best detectives in Unova. Jake had a happy childhood where he ha his best friend live with him - a Pawniard named Luke. Jake soon joined school and was a topper there. When he was small he had always wanted to be a detective like his parents.

Jake eventually joined a detective training school at the age of 16. He was ably aided by Luke, now a Bisharp, a Rapidash named Lulu and a Kadabra named Ptolemy. Jake spent the next two years training in the school and learning many new things. The teachers in the school found him to be an excellent student. When he was 19 he was going to pass out of the school. Then came Team Plasma.......

When White lost against Team Plasma, the detective agency declared war on it to try and protect the rest of the Unova Region. Since Jake was just about to pass out of school the agency decided to take him in. The war was terrible and many detectives lost their lives. One day when Jake was fighting against Kyurem with the rest of the agency Kyurem shot an Ice Beam at Jake's Mom and Dad killing them. It was at this time that Jake went mad. He sent out all his pokemon and then headed straight for Kyurem. Only Luke survived and that too Luke was injured.Luke could never battle again. Jake then started beating up any weak Team Plasma Grunt he could find. When he came to his senses Jake fled to the Xyuim Region but with revenge still in his mind. He received a call from Prof. Pine asking him to get a starter pokemon. This was the perfect oppurtunity for him to get back at Team Plasma.

Starter Selection:

501.gif

Moves:

Tackle

Tail Whip

Night Slash.

Legendary Selection:

Spr_5b_494.png

Example Post:

Spoiler:

Yes I decided to come back. Questions- If two of Jake's pokemon fight against 7 pokemon and beat them then how many levels do they gain? Secondly where do you put all those updates of levels and stuff?

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
I agree with ORegan. It's hard distinguishing between the two of the jacks already, and it'd be harder if you come in with another jack.

On another note, I have not seen Ewery one for a long time already. :(

Back