• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boushwa's Breedables Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Farmer

Boushwa
Years
12/24/2017 Update
Added two HA Cubone + Pokeball; added one non-HA Cubone + Pokeball. The shop is currently working on two breeding requests expected to be completed today.

12/23/2017 Update
Added Timer Ball HA Drilbur + Love Ball HA Meditite to my Trade Shop. Added a Pokeball HA Gollet and Pokeball HA Sableye.

Be sure to check my spreadsheet to see my ready-to-trade Pokemon or browse my breeding chart to request a specially bred Pokemon just for you!
Boushwa's Breedables Shop Spreadsheet

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello!
I had a question before making an offer; do you accept clones? Here there is a difference between hacks and clones, and I clone my Pokémon because I don't have time to rebreed them everytime. Would that be okay with you or you prefer uncloned Pokémon?

Pokemon Farmer

Boushwa
Years
Hello!
I had a question before making an offer; do you accept clones? Here there is a difference between hacks and clones, and I clone my Pokémon because I don't have time to rebreed them everytime. Would that be okay with you or you prefer uncloned Pokémon?

Hey there,

Yep, I accept clones. Nothing wrong with that.

Thanks,

Boushwa

Pokemon Farmer

Boushwa
Years
Sounds good to me! I'm EST and can trade during the weekdays evenings!

Right on! I'm EST as well. I can trade any time tomorrow evening 6PM-10PM if there's a time in there that works for you? Also, I had three Moon Ball Bulbasaurs - which do you prefer? I've got two males and a female.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Right on! I'm EST as well. I can trade any time tomorrow evening 6PM-10PM if there's a time in there that works for you? Also, I had three Moon Ball Bulbasaurs - which do you prefer? I've got two males and a female.

8PM would be best for me :)
Send me one of the males please! Any will do :)

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hi there, I am interested in your love ball HA Chikorita, moon ball HA Cyndaquil, and moon ball Bulbasuar. May I ask what would you like for those three please?

Pokemon Farmer

Boushwa
Years
Hi there, I am interested in your love ball HA Chikorita, moon ball HA Cyndaquil, and moon ball Bulbasuar. May I ask what would you like for those three please?

Greetings! I can hold these for you. In return, I'm not too picky as long as your offer isn't common, uninteresting fodder. I do like starters in special balls, or pretty much any non-common fodder in special balls. If you've got anything like that to offer, that'd work.

When would you like to trade?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Greetings! I can hold these for you. In return, I'm not too picky as long as your offer isn't common, uninteresting fodder. I do like starters in special balls, or pretty much any non-common fodder in special balls. If you've got anything like that to offer, that'd work.

When would you like to trade?
Let's see
I do have a quick ball totodile, a level ball minior, and moon ball rockruff with own tempo ability in my possession at the moment. If you want those, we can trade now

Pokemon Farmer

Boushwa
Years
Let's see
I do have a quick ball totodile, a level ball minior, and moon ball rockruff with own tempo ability in my possession at the moment. If you want those, we can trade now

Sorry I went to bed before I saw your message and just now got up to get ready for work. Those trades will work. I'm available later today after 5PM EST. Let me know what time works best for you.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Sorry I went to bed before I saw your message and just now got up to get ready for work. Those trades will work. I'm available later today after 5PM EST. Let me know what time works best for you.

Maybe tomorrow will work. I will try to catch you

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Not sure your location but name a time. Whether I'm at work or home I should be able to make it work.

I am on now but if you are not able to, I am in Cali time zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back