• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] KKN's Art & Design

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Again, Allelujah Haptism has given me permission to multi-post when I have work to update my thread with.

Ever heard of or watched/read the Shugo Chara! anime/manga? If you have, then you know what this is supposed to be.
I was inspired to create a Guardian Character of my own, so here's Maneki (Mah-nay-kee) and his egg:
My_Shugo_Egg_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png
Shugo_Maneki_v4_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

Oh, and let's not forget...

glitterfy191740698D33.gif

Last edited:

Kiri Berry

Berry Master
Years
Your hand-drawn sketches are somewhat simple. More practice and greater detail would improve work quality. Though a great start. Your digital media impressed me on some works. They are cute, soft, and are visually appealing. I like them. Overall you're better than alot I've seen and have the potential to be even better.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Your hand-drawn sketches are somewhat simple. More practice and greater detail would improve work quality. Though a great start. Your digital media impressed me on some works. They are cute, soft, and are visually appealing. I like them. Overall you're better than alot I've seen and have the potential to be even better.

I really want to become better: that's why I'm taking several college art classes (so far I've only had intro, but I have 2 more art classes next semester).

Thanks. ^^

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Again, Allelujah Haptism has given me permission to multi-post when I have work to update my thread with.

Here's my 2nd guardian character, Kitame (Kee-tah-may):
Shugo_Kitame_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Real good art my favorites were the chansey and tyrogue good job and keep up the good work mate!

Thanks for the comment, Summer. I liked those pics to (though they're not my faves).

*no updates...* D:

UPDATE: Added Nekoban Ryo to the Traditional section.

Sketch__CharaTrans__NekobanRyo_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

Inspired by Shugo Chara, Nekoban Ryo (neko + koban + ryo) is the character transformation of my anime-self (see hand/digital section) with Maneki (also see hand/digital section). Keep in mind that this is just a sketch. I'll try to "pretty" it up evenatually.

UPDATE 2: Finally colored it (two versions):

Sketchy:
Nekoban_Ryo__SketchColored_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

Clean:
Nekoban_Ryo__CleanColored_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

UPDATE 3: ...And a new ID made with it.
NEW_KKN_ID__Nekoban_Ryo_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years

UPDATE: Fixed the shading on Nekoban Ryo's pants so that it no longer looks like he pee'd his pants.

NEW PIC: Porygon2 added to the Digital section... or click here.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Thanks. :) Hopefully I can keep it up & eventually draw & color better.
Hopefully my 2 art classes this semester (2-D Foundation & Color Foundation) will help with that.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years

UPDATE: New "Fakemon: Sacresaeb" added to the Traditional section.

[CLICK ME]

This is a Fakemon that I designed for the fangame project "Pokemon Black Onyx Version." It's based on the mythological Chinese creature "Bai Ze." Rather than being a man-devil mixed with a buffalo, this version is more like a wolf and deer mixed with a buffalo. It's an Aether/Psychic type Wise Beast Pokemon (in Black Onyx, Aether refers to a heavenly being). It has an ability, Holy Sight, which reveals the ability of your opponent's Pokemon. Its body appears like the night sky, with the exception of its large helm/ears, tail, and mystic flames (which may be gold).

Back