• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Alright yashi, updated for you! ^_^ Go and post Cirrus, post like you've never posted before!!
BTW, can you guys look at the first post and tell me if you can see the berries, cause i get their pics from bulbapedia. But it seems their site is down, so can you see the berry pictures?

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
It's fixed, yay! Also, that was an egg-celerylent guess - so good that I'm using that instead! My original concept was of a vampire, because vampires often wear suits, but... Paganini would fit just as well with that concept.

And it gives Edwin grounds to use his violin, which was absent from Chapters 1 and 2. =P

Also, what's up with the Saber, Kai and Chris thing?

Years
Haha yea. Who's Paganini? Some violin guy??
Oh sorry, it's just I've been working on several posts on several roleplays to get caught up. SO I must've mixed up some names. hehe. sorry. ^^;

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Yeah, the berries are gone. WHoo I posted!
I understand C_M
XD I've been tempted to call Nina Kaitlyn and vice versa

XD I was thinking about a Vampire too, but then I thought me, I'll go with a witch!
So uhh are they gonna give us Pokemon during this contest or do we use our own?
How are you going to decide who gets it? The Moon Stone I mean

Last edited:
Years
Okay, we'll use our own pokemon for each of the five contests we'll be participating in. You'll be assigned into a group, (Group A, Group B, Group C, ect.) and a group is composed of 3 trainers, each group will participate in all 5 contests. Coordinators use their OWN pokemon for each of the contests. They'll use ONE pokemon for each contests. Though judges will mark down points if you use a pokemon for two contests in a row. So the best thing to do is keep alternating your pokemon until you've completed all 5 contests.

At the end of the contests, the leaders of all four groups will face off in a double battle. The trainer on the winning team with the better score,evaluated by the judges, will the get the moon stone, whille the trainer on the winning team with the lower score gets a commemorative halloween Pewter Medal.

Cirrus

Years
Gah, I need that moon stone ^_^

You'll see why. Edwin made a promise with some old guy about bringing him a moon stone so the old guy could carve a sparkly moon stone flower for him that he plans to give away to someone.

Yeah, I'm too overfed on Rozen Maiden right now.

ShadowYashi

Years
=O Nooo Cirrus! You misread my ending completely.
Your supposed to talk her into competing!
Cheer her up or something! The girl's nervous for Mew's sake!
What kinda friend are you XDDD

Cirrus

Years
And... uh, can I post now? =D I'm posting tomorrow for sure, but I'm rejoicing today over my shiny new DSLite... My old DS broke a couple days ago due to excessive outdoor activities... D=.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
I wil leagerly await your post Cirrus. Remember. I'm watching >P *sounds totally stalkerish*

Cirrus

Years
Sorry, umbreongirl, for neglecting your trainer card. I'll finish it on Monday, or you can send a mob after me. =)

Also, hooray! Yashi poasted!

Three simultaneous RPs is a lot of work, apparently. I'm dedicating myself, though not in equal parts; two have about 35% of my attention each, one being this one, and one has 30%.

ShadowYashi

Years
Cirrus. I am the same @_@
Except its like JLF has like 90%, this one has like 3% and the last one is like 2% of my attention.
But I don't like abandoning RP's, so I stick through till they die >_>;;

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I just checked the first page and it suddenly says I debut on Chapter 4 and aren't we on Chapter 4 now? I could of sworn I was scheduled for Chapter 6 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back