• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Deep Forest on route to the Icy Plains

After the encounter, Dante and Combusken continued on toward the direction of the icy plains. After awhile, it started to snow and get colder. With that, Dante got out his heavy jacket and put it on. Combusken looked at Dante and blew a small flame of fire out of his mouth.

"Come on, Combusken", Dante said to Combusken as they continued walking toward the icy plains. "We should be here soon."

"Com, Combusken", Combusken said as he walked next to his trainer.

After awhile, Dante and Combusken got to the Icy Plains and saw the glinting glow of the snow on the plains.

"Wow, the place looks great", Dante said with a smile on his face.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Power Plant
502.png
570.png
207.png
403.png

"And you walked straight in my trap again~" Is she going to keep talking like that? Wait, what? "Yuki, Foul Play..." That can't be good. Just as Pierce hits Yuki with Fury Cutter, he's knocked back by her Foul Play attack. That's a sneaky move. Kilik should know too. "Foul play is a not very much used attack that allows the user to turn the target's power against itself, Foul Play is as strong as you make it." Then that means...

"Hone Claws is out of the question then..." Kilik said quietly.

"I didn't let Yuki use incinerate to damage Pierce, Pierce was holding a berry and my intension was to burn it so he wouldn't be able anymore to use it, I let you think that Yuki tried to attack him. While you thought that you made Pierce use Hone Claws, which strengthens Fury Cutter, then you told Pierce to use Fury Cutter, I hoped you would do this allllll along, that way Yuki's Foul Play would get stronger." That was a little hard to understand.

"Um, Pierce isn't holding a berry. None of my Pokemon are." Kilik explained. All Incinerate did was give little damage. "But whatever, I can handle it. I handled a Sandstorm yesterday!" Kilik remembered back when he battled Isaac. He wondered how he was doing. "Another Fury Cutter!" Fury Cutter increases in power on it's own, Foul Play would do the same damage as eariler without Fury Cutter's boost every turn for five max turns. At least, that's what Kilik thought & hoped. Pierce again flew towards Yuki again & slashes diagonally downwards at her.

Last edited:
Years
Atlus Midgard

Atlus stood awstruck as the trainer just returned the gyarados. It almost seemed obvious, though Atlus figured he would forget too if he was attacked by something that large. The boy left for the woods. Atlus' pokemon tugged on his pants legs, as if leading him. He ended up at the ice cream shop, and was pushed to buy icecream. Atlus left with 5 disposable bowls, and decided to sit back on a bench in front of the pokemon center. He released Flan and Calamari, both streaching. Atlus set three of them on the bench(Munch's, Flan's, and Calamari's), and Snort's on the ground. They ate relativly peacfully, even with the far, distant trashing in the distance.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015

Rory Blake Johnson
dratini.png
133.png
259-frame1.png
066_machop_1_m.png

Rory viewed in awe the fantastic landscape of the island. It was quite large, larger than Rory had expected, and was a very diverse place with many different Biomes, each one likely containing very different Pokemon. Rory scaled down the mountain with care, making sure where he stepped was safe. He wondered why he did all this climbing and exploring for such an obsolete hobby as map-making. Rory sighed at the fact that his mapping talent was a lost art, and that his art would never be of use. Rory eyed a stable rock cliff that was just out of his reach, and contemplated his decisions. One, he could jump for it, or he could find a different holding and make his way. Rory decided for the first one, and then decided to jump. Rory leaped from one edge to the other, barely establishing a foot-holding on the ground where he encountered the Machop. There were no Pokemon there, so Rory walked past it and towards the base. Rory once again saw the blown-out hole in the path the Diglett Marshtomp had battled was, and stepped carefully to avoid falling. Going past the path, Rory was very close to the base, but a Geodude that was in the way caught Rory's eye. The Geodude seemed intent on staying, so Rory grabbed the Pokeball that contained Dratini.

" Let's go Dratini," Rory exclaimed as he released the Dratini.

Dratini calmly swerved, focusing on the Geodude. The Geodude used Rock Throw, which hit Dratini, knocking Dratini down. Dratini was a bit dazed as it returned upright.

" Dratini, hit 'em with Water Pulse," Rory commanded calmly.

Dratini shot a pulse of water through the air, aimed at the Geodude. The water hit, causing Geodude to fly back and was soaked. Rory could tell that the Geodude was on its last limbs.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Rama (God help us)

Rama trotted along, resisting the urge to scowl and be done with it. Stupid Volca, it was just another Larvesta. Then again, they were rare buggers and Volca not fighting a strong opponent was like Skye finishing a sentence without tongue tripping himself. It was about as often as a blue moon, or less. He was a little jealous but it wasn't hard to be. He didn't get much action out here in the sticks, which really, that was what this was.

Volca needed as much maintenance as a faulty wiring system and Ellie was Ellie. She was good until you were stupid enough to press her three berserk buttons. Rei... well he didn't know her well enough to care and had the feeling she was smart enough to take care of her own... whatever that was. Pala... okay he got Pala. She was what: three months? Four? Okay he got her being needy. Then again she was less needy than Volca, which said a lot. Freaking idiot bug.

Volca scared him. Rama wasn't going to act tough and deny it. Volca scared him a lot. He scared everyone but Rama was relatively sure the bug ranked up there as one of the most dangerous creatures in the world and he only wasn't ranked number one because Skye leashed him better than a legendary.

Rama sighed. He was bored and when he got bored he got reflective which annoyed him. If he got too deep in thought he would start thinking about... well he didn't want to do that. Where was the kid? Oh jeez. He could smell the guy's Pokemon but not him ye-... oh wait there he was. He barked. "Oi, there you are." Poor kid was only ten. Hah. Oh well. "Figured we'd check if you were dead or not."

Ciel

The boy seemed friendly enough... except Brie shied away from him, growling fearfully. Ciel quickly stroked the baby's fur. He had hoped that the Absol was recovered from the landslide. Maybe it was... but there was still something mentally hurting his new Pokemon. Judging by Brie's glowering at the boy, it was likely towards people. The little creature bit the air threateningly, trying to paw at him with his tiny claws. "S-Stop..." Ciel whispered. "It's all right... Calm down..." There was still someone watching him. He inwardly sighed. Wonderful...

Suddenly Raph was vividly by his ear, hissing angrily. "Young master... tell that boy's...pet I do not appreciate being stared at."

"H-He's just curious Raph..." Ciel whispered, barely moving his lips. He nodded at Rafael. "I'm... I'm glad I could help... I... See you later!" He hurriedly turned away, heading in a random direction. He didn't realize that whatever it was was still following. Ciel wasn't quite sure he cared either. When he was uncomfortable, it was best for him to get away. Making things float wasn't fun at all.

Ash and ???

The girl grinned. "Sparx is my partner!" she declared proudly. Then the ghost shook her head. "Well... sort of. I'm kind of dead so that makes this really complicated. And sorry about that!" The young girl laughed. "Sparx is overprotective."

Ash chuckled, unfazed. If she had quavered from every serious comment or near-threat she wouldn't be where she was or who she was. "Touchy aren't you lad?" She shook her head calmly. "Anyway, what brings you by this silly little place? I hope you weren't looking for a rematch with tall, furry, and temperamental over here." Sparx scowled at the human, rolling golden eyes as derisively as able.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora Kai

Zora looked around for a few seconds while still holding on to the egg that the Mudkip gave her. Her Zorua was standin next ro her and her Snorunt was still in it's Pokeball. She had totally forgotten about him. She took out a an Ultra ball and threw it up into the sending out her Snorunt. The norunt looked very happy and hugged my leg. I smiled and looked at ZZ my Zorua.

" How would you guys feel about sparring against each other " I asked them and they both nodded. Snprunt quickly hopped off my leg and looked at ZZ with fire in his eyes. "

"Now Snorunt use Shadow ball and ZZ counter with Dark Pulse quickly " I said to them as they both made black blobs in their mouths and fired them at each other at high speed. ZZ's Darkpulse was more powerful due to her being a Dark Type. The Snorunt fell backwards and got back up smiling. It hadn't had a challenge like this in a long time. The Snorunt got up and looked at me waiting for it's next command. I nodded at it and it used Avalanche which normally wouldn't have done much damage but since it just got damages the power was doubled and it would inflict even more damage due to it being an Ice type. Zorua had just remembered her best move Attract and after that she blew a kiss at Snorunt which made him fall in love with her. Snorunt still managed to use the Avalance attack knocing out the Zorua. I returned both Pokemon to their Pokeballs and smiled at them. The egg was still in my hands as I sat next to the water. I felt something move but little did I know that it was the egg. It din't hatch though.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri shook his head and sighed, sitting down on a fallen tree on the side of the road. He shivered and shook his head again, and then pulled out Frost's pokeball. He looked at Frost, who was watching him with an annoyed expression.

"... We need to get back to the Academy. But first we need to go find Thyme, Nova, and the others." Brian said with a slight sigh. He looked over at Rama and grinned a bit.

"Huh? Oh, no, I'm fine. I've gotten better at keeping out of trouble." he said with a smile, and Frost smirked at Rama. The Sneasel stretched out and hopped up on the log next to Bri and stood, perfectly balanced, and looked down at Rama.

"So, you came out here to check on him? Heh, I didn't think you cared." Frost said with a laugh.

Drake

Drake smiled as Killita soared high into the air, and did not look surprised at all when Haxorus leapt up to attack her. He crossed his arms and nodded at Valorie.

"Not bad kid. But... You left yourself no way to defend Haxorus. Killita, use Ice Beam!" he said confidently, and Killita crooned at him before firing the attack at the approaching dragon, then cried out as the claw slammed into her face, knocking her off balance and sending her plummeting toward the ground. Drake didn't let his anger show, and made it look as if this was all part of the plan for him. But his mind was racing to try and figure a way out of this without losing Killita. He had already lost Axy in this battle, and didn't want to lose two pokemon to one of hers, no matter what.

Quin

"Hm... Nope. I can honestly say I was not expecting to see this Luxray here. Heh, did you know about her little den? Probably, knowing you." Quin said, still holding his device for reading ghostly energy, not caring that the needle was off the chart and indicating an other worldly presence in the room. Mai grinned and leapt back to the ground.

"Tell her what we do is none of her concern." Zara said. Quin shook his head.

"Nah, can't do that Zara. Ms. Ashara is only doing her job. I have to respect my teachers. No, I'm just conducting a little investigation into what happened here that made the ghost types move in. Stuff like that. You could say it's my job. Now Ms. Ashara, what are you doing here? I thought for sure you'd be chasing after Blonde Boy as soon as he got here on that dragon of his. Or did you not hear the roar?" he said, making no comment as to how he knew Drake, or the past Drake and Ash had. He seemed to know a lot that he shouldn't, thanks to these little investigations.

"I see kid. Well, if that Luxray doesn't back off she'll be dead too. I'm not in the mood to deal with her right now." Zara said menacingly to the ghost, and Quin frowned.

"Zara, don't be mean." he scolded, before looking back at Ash, waiting for her answer.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Power Plant
vs Electrike

It was a standoff neither pokemon looked like they wanted to act first they stood there staring at each other motionless. Jack had no problem standing there watching either, he knew that which ever pokemon attacked first may be at the disadvantage and it was obvious to the electrike as well but it was apparent to Grip who had beat his chest and began charging at his opponent. "Crap" Jack muttered, it had seemed like Grip's primal and wild instincts were kicking in, unfortunately for Jack who watched as the charging pinsir was being charged back by the electrike.

As the two pokemon charged each other, electrike's body began to be engulfed in a sort of blue electrical field "Look out that's Spark!" Jack shouted but it was too late, electrike had hit him in the chest and the energy was still pushing Grip back "Use Revenge!" Jack shouted in vain as Grip had ignored his orders one again and instead caught the electrike squeezing him tightly in his arms. "Come on!" Jack shouted frustratingly knowing that revenge's power is doubled if the pokemon was just hit. Grip jumped into the air and flung electrike into the ground "Seismic Toss?" Jack really didn't need unnecessary stress and that was exactly what Grip was putting on him.

The moments that Blade spent watching the battle were filled with sighs and shaking of his head "He needs work" Blade stated "And lots of it!!!" Jack added angrily. Blade laughed a bit before turning his attention to the magnemite from before and it looked like it found a friend so there were two pokemon scouting them out now. Blade pondered what could happen next.

Jack was frustrated as the two pokemon continued to fight it out, it looked more like two wild pokemon fighting than a trainer trying to catch a pokemon. The only good news was that Grip appeared to be winning "Urrrrgghhh!" Jack grabbed another pokeball and released Herb, the pansage, to field. The curious monkey looked at the two pokemon fight and then back at Jack's upset facial expression. "Use Bullet seed!" Herb simply jumped unto Jack's head and began firing seeds at the two pokemon like a little sniper. Jack was a little more relaxed now, a pokemon listening to him that's how it should be.

Grip was angered by his trainers decision and flung electrike into the ground before turning his attention to the pansage sitting atop of Jack's head. As it rushed towards Jack he simply returned him to his pokeball, as he held it in his hand it was almost like he could feel the pokemon still thrashing about. Jack clipped the pokeball to his belt and took a great ball from his bag chucking it at the downed electrike. Relieve was apparent as the ball clicked and was transferred to the pc and Jack could smile again thanks to herb who was making himself comfortable nestling on Jack's head.

"Come on Blade lets go find those two" Blade nodded and began following him "I just really hope we don't get lost"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds ---> Oak Town
------------------------------

Maxwell watched as the Eruption headed straight for the Joltik. Yes, yes! It seemed like the move wasn't going to malfunction this ti-

Scratch that. As Quillie's attack reached the Electroweb it exploded in a giant ball of fire, crackling ominuosly. Small flames as well as small jolts of electricity seemed to spread all over the battlefield. Maxwell shielded his face while Slackey quickly crept into his trainer's hoodie. Poor Katam who had just caught up with the group (man, not having legs sucks!) was terrified by the sudden explosion and just pretended to be dead.

Quillie screamed as he felt the electricity course through his body. He felt his muscles contract even more than before, making his legs stiff and unusable. Luckily, he was still consious, although on the last sliver of his health. When the explosion cleared up the Quilava saw his opponent down for the count. He gave off a smug smile, but immediatley wish he hadn't done so. His face started to hurt like crazy, due to the sudden movement. His head then started to flail about in pain as the rest of his body remained stiff.

"Quillie!" Maxwell yelled. Now he was really worried about keeping the Pokémon out on the battlefield. Or rather, that was completely out of the question right now, the poor guy couldn't even move! The battle had Maxwell focused on nothing else, so hadn't even noticed Mark and that other kid coming to watch them.
"Quillie, you can't continue. Come back!" he said. Next was to beam the Fire-type into his Pokéball, which was easily done.
"You did good buddy, now take rest." he said and put Quillie's Pokéball back into his pocket.

There was now only one Pokémon left to use for both Nika and Maxwell. She had her Larvesta which would get badly damaged by the Stealth Rocks, so there was one good choice left for Maxwell.

"Katam, you're up!" he said. The Tympole just laid on the ground, pretending to be dead.
"Oh come on now! The explosion is over!" Maxwell said to the Water-type.

"Tym, tym..."[Yeah, yeah...] Katam said and flopped over to the battlefield, less than excited for battle.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015

Rory Blake Johnson - Mountain
dratini.png
133.png
259-frame1.png
066_machop_1_m.png

Dratini watched the Geodude with intense focus, preparing for Rory's next command. The Geodude gazed at Dratini with the same intensity. However, Geodude made the first move. Geodude used Rock Throw, which hurled a large rock at Dratini. The rock hit Dratini, squishing Dratini until the rock rolled off. Dratini shook it off and returned upright.

" Dratini, hit 'em with Water Pulse one more time," Rory ordered.

Dratini prepared a pulse of water to be shot, collecting water molecules in the air. Once Dratini had massed up enough water, the water was propelled at Geodude, which sent the Pokemon flying back. Geodude landed shortly later, but was down and out. Rory patted Dratini's head and returned Dratini to its Pokeball. Rory continued walking, noticing the slight dampening of the rocks the Water Pulse had caused. Small stream-like trickles were forming along the formerly dry as a bone rocks. Rory reached the base of the mountain in no time, feeling the grass swaying at his shoes, due to a slight breeze that moved the grass ever so slightly. Rory felt at peace at the Academy, enjoying the times he has been training his Pokemon and catching a new one.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

It didn't take Lincoln very long to make his way up into the mountains, familair with that type of terrain from years of hiking. He was fully prepared for just about any type of pokemon you could expect to encounter in this sort of location, but the one he wanted to find was possibly the most common... sods law would dictate it would be extremely difficult to find, then.

As he made his way further into the mountainous region Linc made sure to collect a handful of small rocks as he travelled, cradling them in his right hand. Whenever he passed near a particularly large boulder he would nudge it with his foot, or toss one of his rocks at it experimentally. Geodude could often pass for simple rocks when they wanted to blend in, or even when they were just resting. If he didn't check every rock of the right size as he passed he could walk straight past an entire huddle of Geodude without realising.

From a distance he spotted a fairly suspicious rock balanced on top of a formation and chucked one of his pebbles at it. It struck true, but bounced off without fanfare or effect.

"I'm totally gonna be up here for, like, ever..." He muttered, turning away and setting off in a new direction. After just a few paces however a sharp pain exploded on the back of his head, eliciting a few swear words from him as he put his hand to the offending spot and turning around.

Someone or something had thrown a rock back at him, but there was no sign of either other people or any wild pokemon. Just the same rock formation with the suspicious rock nestled in a wedge about halfway down... wait...

Hadn't it been at the top just a second ago? Yeah, he thought maybe it had been... Taking aim Lincoln threw another pebble at it, once again hitting his target dead on with seemingly no result. Shrugging (perhaps a little too nonchalantly) he turned away and took a step in another direction, before quickly spinning around to face the rock formation again.

There, right where that suspicious rock had been, was a Geodude with a stone in its hand and its arm pulled back to throw it. Lincoln and the Geodude stared each other down, the rock type clearly caught red handed.

"Dude..." Linc murmured, astounded that he had found the pokemon he was after so quickly.
"Dude." Responded Geodude. Because he couldn't say a whole lot else.

Nika Valentine

As the explosion died away Nika turned back to the battlefield, straighening out her posture. There was Spider, passed out from the power of the combined move. Weakness to fire was the bane of every bug type specialist the world over.

Maxwell's Quilava was still standing, which was hardly good news, but then again it didn't seem to be in great shape anyway. Just as Nika was about to call Spider back to her pokeball the Quilava cried out, apparently suffering from the after effects of the encounter with Spider, so much so that Maxwell was forced to recall it. Well, things were looking up... next he would use his Slakoth, notoriously lazy pokemon, which might just give her the ed-...

...a Tympole. A water type. And since she had used Eve earlier in the battle, that was the only pokemon she was allowed to use. She would suffer incredible damage from the Stealth Rock, then be weak against the attacks of this water type.

I lost this battle the instant he used Stealth Rock. But I won't allow myself to be bullied by this boy.

Calling Spider back to her Quick Ball and depositing it inside her bag Nika withdrew Eve's pokeball once again, releasing the Larvesta back onto the battlefield. The instant she did so, one of the Stealth Rocks rushed up from under the earth, striking Eve and sending her crashing into one of the previous rocks that was jutting up from the ground.

"Veeeesta~!" She cried out, slowly getting back up onto all of her legs. The attack had been just as devastating as Nika had expected.

Nika glanced around the area. It was time to see if this boy was as easily distracted as he seemed to be, and if it would help gain the edge she needed so badly in this battle.

"You don't think to check if your girlfriend is uninjured after an explosion? Leech Life."

Eve rocked backwards and bunched herself up before springing forward, flying towards the Tympole with the intention of biting it and draining its energy. Recovering some health with Leech Life was the only way they were even going to have a chance of winning this battle. As it was, one well placed attack and they were finished.​

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark observed the bug Pokemon for a moment, a bit unfamiliar with it himself. Just by looking at it he could tell it was a Bug/Electric pokemon though. Interesting match up. He recognized the Quilava though, since it was a Johto native Pokemon.

"Beats me, but it's a pretty neat looking Pokemon. For something that tiny it seems to be holding it's own ground pretty well." Mark said.

Len sat down next to Alexis, watching the battle. He noticed that Maxwell had called out another unfamiliar pokemon. Some tadpole pokemon. Kind of similar to himself when he was a Poliwhirl but alot smaller and no feet...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Rama

Rama snorted. "You wish ice king." He scratched behind one ear, looking amused. "Skye sent me because we can't leave Volca or you unattended without one of you getting into trouble." The words were calm, almost amused. He plopped himself by Bri's feet, doodling with a claw. "Ms OCD and the lovestruck kitty went to look for green and huffy and I'm guessing that's where your pink ball went too. They're probably fine." He wasn't too concerned if they were but the kid's sorrowful face was just annoying.

Why do stuff like that, be depressed? Why not just sneer or laugh it off? It got the same end anyway. Hm? He paused, sniffing the air. "Huh... why do I smell that Psycho kid?" He meant Psychic but no one got away from his barbing tongue, not even Ciel.

Ciel

Ciel had slowed his pace now but his senses were still on high alert. Whatever was following him, it wasn't being very subtle about it. It padded after him, rather childishly if he thought about it. Hmm... maybe he was looking at this wrong. He stopped walking, listening to the bouncy pawsteps behind him. Was it just bored or something? Weird... He relaxed a bit, allowing Brie to force his front paws over his arm. Brie yipped at him, calm again.

The sound of a walking Pokemon grew closer and a pink and white kitten slowly appeared on the path. "Ski-Skitty?" he uttered. The creature mewed delightedly at him and Ciel gaped. "It's... it's so cute..." Ciel had a major weakness for cute things, Pokemon in particular. It meowed at him again, padding up to sniff his shoes. Before Ciel could kneel to pet it, one of his Pokeballs burst open. "Huh..." Ciel's team didn't usually do that, except Kinko but she was asleep!

Out came, of all things, a Cubone. It clutched its weapon in one hand and shook it threateningly at the Skitty. "Back off you thieving jerk!"

Skitty huffed and drew itself up to its full height, which wasn't much. It looked possibly affronted at the insult. "Thieving? I am anything but a thief! Don't compare me to those disgusting Purrloin! They have no class!"

Cubone glowered and jabbed the creature in the nose, causing the kitten to tumble backwards onto its paws. "Yeah right toots. And my mother's gonna grow back outta this skull. You cats are nothing but manipulative little footsores! Well you ain't gettin' this human."

Ciel looked between the two Pokemon. "Um... I... er..." He was getting flustered. He didn't even remember getting this Pokemon. His back began to hurt. Did he strain himself already? Ciel reached out to stop them before remembering he was still carrying an Absol. The Skitty glowered and charged toward his Cubone. Ciel nearly fell when avoiding the attack, Cubone casually slapping the kitten's assault.

"Weak too," he commented smugly.

Ash and ???

Ash raised an eyebrow. Why would she go bother Drake? Just because she knew he was here didn't mean they were just gonna meet up and chat about old times. He was probably still a bit too sore for that anyway. Not that she wasn't but... eh, he tended to take loss a lot harder than she did. "My friend here is more important," she replied with a crooked grin, casually gesturing to the girl. "Someone needs to keep the dead company."

"Yeah Rotom gets boring after a while," the girl told them cheerfully. "And why should I care what mood you're in?" She was honestly curious. Did this guy think that she was entitled to be concerned about him in any way?

"Besides," Ash added. "This place is nice and quiet. Perfect to get things done."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve had taken a book written by Professor Juniper's friend Fennel about Pokemon Dreams. She had been given the book as a present once she left her internship at the lab. The book was interesting and she was about half way through it looking up every once and awhile to see how the battle was going feeling proud of her boyfriend. As she looked back at her book though she heard an explosion and looked up covering her eyes. It seemed that Quillie's Eruption attack had collided with Joltik's Electroweb and had caused an explosion. Smiling her eyes lit up with fascination as she put the book down and grabbed her folder full of notes making notes of all she had seen in the battle on a clean sheet of paper. However it was Nika's comment that made her stop writing after Maxwell sent Katam out and Nika her Larvesta. "You don't think to check if your girlfriend is uninjured after an explosion? Leech Life."

Frowning Genevieve called out angrily "Hey! Don't try to distract him like that!" she narrowed her eyes at the other girl before looking at Maxwell her expression softening. "I'm fine Max, just focus on your battle"

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled as Jimmy sent Smokey out and she let Belle out the Togetic letting out a happy chirp and flying around both Rosalyn and Jimmy before staying next to Rosalyn. She had sent out Belle because she was planning on using the Togetic if she managed to find the Pokemon she wanted. The two teens made it to the beach and Rosalyn smiled more unable to resist the temptation to take her shoes off to walk across the sand. "You coming?" she asked looking back at her friend.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Jimmy rolled his eyes, and shook his head as a way of saying "I'll pass.". But eventually, a lot of sand got in his torn sneakers and he found it uncomfortable to walk in them, so he took them off (and his socks as well). Now barefoot, the rebellious-looking boy turned to Rosalyn and sighed.

"Humph, fine." he muttered.

He walked up to the part where the sea met the land, hoping that the waves would help him get the sand off his feet. Kaida followed happily, but got ahead of him and started playing in the waves. Something nobody would expect a Druddigon to do.

Meanwhile, Smokey hovered around the two teens and Kaida, still emitting that nice-smelling smoke. For some reason, he felt energy building up inside of him.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds ---> Oak Town
------------------------------

This was it. Both Maxwell and Nika had one Pokémon left to use, the battle was coming to a close and the victor would recieve Shinobi the Weedle. He watched as Eve the Larvesta entered the battlefield and got pummeled by the Stealth Rocks. This stratedgy had of course worked other times before, but not as good as this time. However, he chose to not underestimate Nika even though the odds looked pretty grim for her. She was a calm and competent battler, those were often the most dangerous ones. But he was determined to win this an-

Genevieve?!

Nika's words alarmed Maxwell, what if something had happened to her?! But as he was about to turn around, his girlfriend's angry tone rung out saying that she was fine!

Wait a minute... Nika had tried to distract him! Oooohh that was a dirty move! But that split-second of worry made it too late for Maxwell to tell Katam to dodge.

Katam watched terrified as Eve bit down on him with her fangs. He could feel Eve draining him with Leech Life, that was kinda parasitic if you thought about it... Although he didn't take THAT much damage from the attack, Katam let out a pained yelp. Much like Wilson had done when he was defeated by Spider the Joltik.

However, it was pretty stupid of Nika to use a move that required her Larvesta to get close to Maxwell's Tympole. This meant that he pretty much had a sure shot at hitting her! And even if Eve was a really fast bug, she wouldn't be able to get that far away from him in some micro seconds.

"Katam! Use Bubblebeam!" Maxwell exclaimed. The Tympole obliged happily, a forceful stream of bubbles shot out from the tadpole's mouth. Hopefully they would knock the Larvesta back a few feet.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel nodded his head a little and continued watching the fight quietly. After a little while, the Pokémon on both sides had changed, and there were more people coming to watch the battle. He glanced around himself and gave Mark's shoulder a little pat.
"This is getting a little crowded, I'll head off to town. Wanna stay and watch, or come with?"

Alexis looked up at Len as he sat down next to her before looking back at the fight, rather interested in the way these Pokémon fought. She had always liked watching others' battles, because she felt she could learn and become stronger by watching others fight.
She glanced towards Len again, thoughts swirling around in her mind, questions and doubts. After a few moments, she inched closer to him and leaned slightly against his side, her eyes locked on the fight, however, her tail lowering down behind her to poke the tip of the bolt against the ground, the grass here becoming very faintly scorched.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled going to where water touched the land and sighed content as the water went over her feet. She saw Kaida playing in the waves and Jimmy standing next to her. "See it's not so bad" she said before realizing that Smokey was giving off a nice smelling smoke that was odd for a Koffing. "Hey Jimmy is Smokey okay? He's giving off a weird smoke" she said before seeing a Magikarp.

"Not what I'm looking for, but I'm glad we've already spotted a water type" she said as the Magikarp bounced towards Jimmy.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Jimmy frowned and sighed. He saw Kaida was very happy playing in the waves, and Rosalyn seemed happy as well. Howver, he didn't like it much, or at least his mind didn't allow him to like being there. Rosalyn then told him about Smokey giving off some weird smoke. That's when he realised...Smokey smelled nicer than usual! Why was that? Before he could say something about it, a Magikark bounced towards Jimmy and hit him in the chest.

The poor fish probably didn't mean to hit the boy, but it made him angry. The boy grabbed the fish, and glared at it, while the fish looked at Jimmy with the same blank look on its face that a Magikarp usually has. Upset that such a stupid-looking Pokémon dared to hit him, he hurled the fish towards the shallow water. The fish was hurt, no doubt, and it started splashing about.

"Humph, how useless..." Jimmy mumbled, "Smokey, tackle him away."

Smokey obeyed and as Magikarp jumped, hit him and sent him flying back towards the sea.

"That oughtta teach him." Jimmy barked.

After that, Smokey felt the energy inside of him increasing even more. He smiled and started to glow white. Its shape started to change, although Jimmy, having been blinded by the light, couldn't see it. It seemed like the Koffing had split into two, and that both spheres were fusing together.

By the time the light faded, there was no longer a Koffing, but what appeared to be the combination of two Koffing that people usually call Weezing.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark shrugged. He did have buisness to take care of and everything and he'd rather get it done before it got late. He'd seen enough action today anyways. He didn't want to interupt the battle anyways. Snype meanwhile looked back and Len and Alexis, snicker a bit to himself but quickly looking away as if he didn't notice.

"Yeah I follow ya. I need to get some TM's for my Pokemon. Seems like a good day for a shopping spree." Mark said. He looked back at Len as Alexis was resting beside him.

Len flinched a bit when Alexis leaned closer to him but looked down at her happily as she relaxed with him. Maybe she was tired? Len was fairly oblivious.

"Hehe... so uh... what's on your mind?" Len asked Alexis, a bit nervously.

Back