• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
This is a screenshot from my game, Pokemon Shooting Star.
Tell me what you guys think about it :D

Newstyle_zpsb8a7f43b.png

The reflection of the player should be lowered... I will fix that later :T

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
The tall grass has no meaning and there's no way out.

This was just to show off. i am by far not done with this tileset.
I don't think it's meant to be an actual map, he just wanted to show of his tiles.

The tiles look nice, but the window of the house looks a bit misplaced.

thanks for the support! i will move it around a bit

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I.. don't get it. Whats this suppose to be?

Since he is using gary's sprite for the character, people say he looks like gary, since he literally is gary's sprite. Its supposed to be funny that the character doesn't think he looks like gary

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
So I've been working on something...
Spoiler:

I am making a Pokemon World Tournament Script. (Or at least trying.) This is what the bracket looks like right now. I just need to add text for the names of each trainer. The contestants are randomly selected. This is the Kanto Leaders Tournament.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
This looks like a very useful script for anyone who wants to make a tournament based game. After its finished, do you think you will release it to the public?

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
This looks like a very useful script for anyone who wants to make a tournament based game. After its finished, do you think you will release it to the public?

I'm not sure. I have put so much time into it already I don't know if I just want to let others use it. I'll have to think about it. Also the way I have it set up currently would make it hard to implement into someone else's game since it uses global variables which I am regretting but don't want to go back and change almost every line

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Well if you do release it I WOULD SO USE IT!!!

Thanks. That is if I can even figure the entire thing out. I am trying to make it close to the actual PWT, but not completely. I don't know enough coding to do a lot of things...

If I do get this done, the battles against each trainer will always be the same 3 pokemon they use. Not randomly picked out of six, at least for now.

There won't be an actual stadium either. The battle starts from the tournament screen. I am using an animated .gif for the announcer so the talking frames will be off since he never really stops talking... haha

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
So I've been working on something...
Spoiler:

I am making a Pokemon World Tournament Script. (Or at least trying.) This is what the bracket looks like right now. I just need to add text for the names of each trainer. The contestants are randomly selected. This is the Kanto Leaders Tournament.

That looks great, you are clearly progressing a lot ^.^ Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I'm not sure. I have put so much time into it already I don't know if I just want to let others use it. I'll have to think about it. Also the way I have it set up currently would make it hard to implement into someone else's game since it uses global variables which I am regretting but don't want to go back and change almost every line
Well, think about it. I think your script would even get installed into Essentials if it was released.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
That looks great, you are clearly progressing a lot ^.^ Keep it up!

Thanks!

@Dradier

Oh trust me, if maruno or luka or anyone who can actually script took one look at my script... I'm scared of what they'd think

It works, but I am sure it is done in just about the worst possible way XD definitely not the quality for being put in essentials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back