• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I have a dual-screen. So, the side I work on is always clean :D

Spoiler:

Years
AnonygooseD said:
Dem pixels B)
I like this one a lot, & you're one of the very few who still use XP, good for you
11.%20wink.gif

I also like the theme is it Luna or Zune? or another one???
Been using the same computer for 11 1/2 years now (one of first waves of XP computers)- and I don't plan on switching until this one finally bites the dust. And yeah, my current theme is Royale Zune, although I've been planning on changing it soon.

My newest wallpaper is another eyecatch from HG/SS, this time of the Dragon's Den.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
New wallpaper again!

Spoiler:

Its from the anime higashi no eden or eden of the east.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Spoiler:

Yeah, first thing I did when I got Twitter was follow Chris Hadfield...thankfully he still has plenty of photos to share now he's back on this planet. This beaut is a frozen lake in Mongolia - frozen lake surrounded by sand -> mind imploded.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Spoiler:

You'd expect something else from me, maybe something more Sonic related, but no :3
It's the loading image from Operation Metro, from Battlefield 3.
Ignore some of the stuff on screen...

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Here's mine! My laptop got a new engine or something... Anyways, my uncle (He is a computer engineer, I think...) downloaded me some background and I didn't like any of the backgrounds but this one.
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
This is my newest background of Pidgeot- one I believe I used a couple of years back. It just fit so nicely with my current theme, though, so I had no problem using it again.

Spoiler:

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Here's my current one. It's been like this for a month, so I'm considering changing it.

Warning: Big screen, very bad computer.
Spoiler:

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Just an update. I got a whole new theme going, plus some visual styles & Rainmeter. :D
(Also including my second monitor aswell.)

Spoiler:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
This is mine; part of my "theme" atm :)

Spoiler:

I'm using MyColors on Windows 7 and a custom HP theme. My screensaver has little artsy birds, elephants, etc. on it! So cute :)

Years
This would've been one of my favorite wallpaper/theme combinations, but it's just too bad my theme wasn't co-operating with Firefox. Still love the Lugia wallpaper, though, so I'm keeping that.

Spoiler:

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
My laptop wallpaper is normally a lot more risque, so here's a SFW version.

I like to keep it simple.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Desktop! It's currently being worked, downloading Ragnarok Online 2, Battlefield 3, and updates. xD

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back