• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Hello everyone. My nickname is Feroniamon and I`m a German Pokémon fan for more than ten years. Sorry if I can`t speak English very well.

I played some of the Pokémon Hacks and Fangames of this forum und i liked it very much. I play the main games, Mystery Dungeon und Ranger, too and I`m excited for the sixth generation X/Y. But my favourite generation is the third one with the Hoenn region.

I hope I will have a good time in Pokecommunity.

MrBananaMan212

Original User Title
Years
Hello Feroniamon! Welcome to PokéCommunity! Your english is good, by the way. I like the Hoenn region a lot also. The third generation games were all very good. The Mystery Dungeon series are very good games also. Which mystery dungeons do you have? I am also exited for the sixth generation of Pokémon! Which game are you going to get X or Y? Welcome to the forums and have a great time! :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Hello there, welcome to PokeCommunity. It is really long since I meet a German Pokemon fan..

Years
You are so lucky. I would love to learn German and go to Germany one of these days. Have some family living there so going for vacation shouldn't be very hard! PC is a pretty diverse community so there are many different people here.. you'll definitely find a lot of other Germans plus people from all over the world in general. Fun, fun! Welcome to the community and all that jazz. (°∀°)b

Ooh, Hoenn is my absolute favorite region as well, so we have something in common already. :) Sapphire was the game I spent hundreds of hours on and I would always play with my best friend in real life; it was so much fun. I remember catching a lot of Spindas to see many different patterns among other things. It's cool to have more spinoff game fans too, I never played Ranger but Mystery Dungeon is awesome. Did you play Conquest? If you did, what did you think of that one? I really hope they remake it on the 3DS ahh.

Hope you've been having a great time here so far, Feroniamon. If you're looking for a friend you're more than welcome to send me a friend request. See you around!

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
Moin! Herzlich Willkommen! :D
Schön jemand von Deutschland hier zu sehen, mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, aber gut genug ;)

Wünsch dir viel Spaß in PC! Solltest du fragen haben, kannst jeder zeit die Mods schreiben :)

Until then! :P Hope to you see you on the forums.

Back