• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!)

Years
I really like the idea of this hack and I'd totally play it if I could play it on my pc since my connection is awful D: Maybe when patch comes out/if it comes out :(

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I really like the idea of this hack and I'd totally play it if I could play it on my pc since my connection is awful D: Maybe when patch comes out/if it comes out :(

You only download it once... ;)
Don't bet on the if, but if it did it would be a total surprise. Or the last day of Earth. Or sometime in this summer...

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Just started playing this hack. But but in the first 5 minutes there are are already a lot of bug/mistakes.

juzzRizard

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
hoho i've managed to download this at vizzed.
gonna play try this one later
XD

Years
i reckon post a download! Nevermind the competition. Just put it out there so all of us eager players can download it. I was looking forward to playing it tbh because of team rocket. Just saying it would be a good idea instead of keeping it from us as i know 99% of people wont play it online:)

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
i reckon post a download! Nevermind the competition. Just put it out there so all of us eager players can download it. I was looking forward to playing it tbh because of team rocket. Just saying it would be a good idea instead of keeping it from us as i know 99% of people wont play it online:)

Look up on the first page, there you'll see that it's not necessary to play it online...
Rules are rules, and I'm afraid I won't break them. What you do is up to you...

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
Still would love to have download option.
I'm always playing pokemon hacks on my phone and can't do this in this case. Just saying.

Back