• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I saw that awful hate thread, and it really hurt my feelings.

First of all, I DEMAND it be deleted and not just closed. Someone showed it to me (who shall not be menioned). I won't post often, but I want to make sure no more ignorant little brats are saying awful things behind my back.

I'm watching you, Jirachi...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
heh... i believe that Jirachi earned himself a fair amount of hatred not from you but from others as well for openly posting out a hate thread (it's as bad if not worst than flaming). But the world is poor in terms of acceptance of different style in conversations and in any other things in life... learn to cope with this ignorance Iveechan...

But either way it's great for you to come back Iveechan. I really missed your posts (they are one of the few intellectually stimulating posts left in PC... i miss the old days when those posts are everywhere). Welcome back and be sure to post a lot Iveechan! ^_^

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Thanks, heh. I do admit, I may have acted hot-headed before. I just feel passionately about certain issues. This place seems to have a slower loading time than I remember. Huh. Weird.

*feels slightly better*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
PPN's server is just slow today. Perhaps it'll speed up..

Welcome back Iveechan. I do think that topic should simply stay locked to show his idiocity. If someone made a hate thread about me, and they have, I'd leave it here but locked. Most of the time they have no legitimate reasons for their claims, and so they look foolish.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yes, I agree. His thread was just really mean. Well, I wouldn't let that bother you anymore, Iveechan, because a lot of people seem to like reading your posts, including me. ^_^ Glad you're back!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
let this thread stay *here*. Really what does ppl say in New Users Group except "hi welcome to PC" ? This thread is not simply a welcome back, but also about the dreaded hate thread.

It's more than lovely for you to come back Iveechan. I still remember before the new database when you, Scythemantis and a few others talk in Pokemon General, and those were the good old times where the stream of knowledge flows non-stop... sadly a drought struck PC... hopefully with your return the stream will flow again ^_^

Stinger

Banned
Years
It's freezing outside. The stream.... It's all ice.

Oh, and speaking of the hate thread, I hate Jirachi for making it. But it's against the rules to say that, am I wrong?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I thought Jirahi was a girl?Hmm, oh well, that was a very mean topic

Welcome back Hitmonarch!!!!(Can I still call you that, it was your old username?)I missed seeing your posts, perhaps you remember me?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Stinger said:
It's freezing outside. The stream.... It's all ice.

Oh, and speaking of the hate thread, I hate Jirachi for making it. But it's against the rules to say that, am I wrong?

"Laws are made to be broken you know"
~James from Pokemon

PS: Laws are made for us to follow in order to prevent calamity from happening. However there are times where the law should be broken... (and it's impossible to set a definite definition about what those times are... to me there's usually a call within me to break them at times, and this case it's flaming being the law that i broken)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Personally, I think hate is an extremely powerful feeling, and can't be taken lightly.But that's just me.

I agree with you guys, Jirachi did a really wrong thing.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
not really... hate is just an everyday word now along with love... i don't know how many times i've seen ppl use those 2 words for the heck of it. They just stick one of those 2 words in those ugly spot of a sentence where a thousand other words can also go into that slot and the sentence will mean the exact same thing...

yes hate and love are 2 very strong words, but sadly it's not anymore...

Stinger

Banned
Years
There is also many words put out of context, and were stripped from it's actual meaning. Such as... the g-word. People now seem to use it, refering to something "stupid" or "dumb", and using it as if it's the worst possible thing one could be.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Good drawing there Hitmonarch!

Whatever that kid's problem is, he didn't have to go around making a thread about it and everything, but that person desrves to be punished.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
LOL, nice picture of revenge. *cackles* o.o; I love how you captured the detail of his what-used-to-be-a-face so well.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Kayleigh said:
LOL, nice picture of revenge. *cackles* o.o; I love how you captured the detail of his what-used-to-be-a-face so well.

LOL! That's one darn funny picture! (meaningful too)

I don't think he'll be back on PC anymore after this.

Omuffinstar man

Fighting! Anti- Psychic!
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2003
Hn. Despite Ivee telling me to stay out of it, I cannot let her just get attacked like that.

Jirachi should be banned. I was banned for being bisexual, and for one or two rude posts that were, for the most part, true. They were also deleted leaving no record.

So either delete that, or ban him. A direct attack is FAR worse than 2 rude posts. Ask anybody. Either ban him, delete the topic entirely, or give him a SEVERE warning(I.e "One more problem and you're gone")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back