• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Whats your favorite theme song?

Whats your favorite theme song?

• Season 2: Pokemon World

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Season 3: Pokemon Johto

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Season 4: Born to Be a Winner

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Season 5: Believe in Me

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Season 6: I Wanna Be a Hero

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Season 7: This Dream

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Season 8: Unbeatable

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Season 9: Battle Frontier

• Season 10: Diamond and Pearl

• Season 11: We Will Be Heroes

• Season 12: Battle Cry

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Season 13: We Will Carry On

• Season 14: Black and White

• Season 15: Rival Destinies

• Season 16: It's Always You and Me

• Total voters

Dragooncroft

Tomb Raider
Years
Season 5: Believe in Me for the win!
mischievous.gif

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I wanna be a hero...
(Pokemon Advanced)
I'm on my way!
I wanna be a hero
give me just one chance.

I Wanna Be A Hero is my favorite the lyrics are so lighthearted and probably will always get to me. Ahhhh. I got this one stuck in my head and I hope I never get it unstuck~.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Gahhh, hard to chose, but the one that gets stuck in my head most often is "Pokemon World". So, that would have to be my favourite; besides that, I always felt nostalgic listening to the song over and over compared to the others.

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
My favorites...are mostly all of them but if I had to pick one I really like Season 16's opener

It's the next chapter
The Ultimate Goal
Ready for Battle
Brave and Bold

:D

Years
Unbeatable is my favourite.

Kyonko - Actually, Unbeatable seems to always come out on top on these polls even if the original theme was included. At least from the ones I vote in.

Last edited:

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Ill have to say pokemon johto, we will be heros and battle cry. especially the movie versions, they are awesome

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
Based on nostalgia I'll have to go with Unbeatable. I remember my first episode was the Relicanth Really Can, and that was an Advanced Battle episode, so it was the first Pokemon theme song that I ever heard.

Other ones that i like are I Wanna Be a Hero, This Dream, Believe in Me and Battle Cry. of course, I also like the first few too (I don't really like Pokémon World though, but it's bloody catchy).

Years
"It's a whole new world we live in!!" Haha Pokémon Johto's my favourite :D I don't know if it's because I watched that series religiously or what, but I just love the chorus of this one especially :D

Second would be "ooooooooooh, I'm Unbeatable!!" from Season 8 :)

"The power's in your haaaaaaaaaaaaand!!!!" and Battle Frontier would be third :)

"On the road, far from home" - I just love the opening of this one :)

Battle Cry/We Will Carry On I'll add to make a top 5 :)

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
I don't think I can pick a favorite other than the original... xD

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Pokemon Johto and Born to Be a Winner for me. The third generation songs are pretty nifty as well, but I think that's when I stopped watching the anime. I got tired of the same old formula used again and again. That, and the fact that I was one of the older fans that was turned off by the new generation of Pokemon.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
For me it's definitely the original, but since that one doesn't count, I have a few others who do rank quite close to each other as some of my other favourites.

The first one is the Sinnoh League Victors theme song. At the time, I was pretty annoyed when I found out that there was yet another season for the fourth generation, because I really just wanted to move on to Unova, since I had yet to experience anything with that region yet, but I was met with this super catchy theme that I eventually started getting in my head a lot, and it kinda helped a bit. Turned out that it was a great season anyways, so that's why it remains in the top for me.

Close to that would be "I wanna be a hero" and "Unbeatable", since both of are honestly really good song, and those were 2 of the seasons that I actually watched through. I heard the first one for the first time when it aired here in Denmark, although, it was in Danish after all. I wouldn't really say the quality was reduced though, and I fell in love with it. The first time I heard "Unbeatable" though, was when I watched the Lucario movie. They were far behind here in Denmark, and when I discovered that I could watch the episodes online, it wasn't long before I was right on track, and I started it all off with the Lucario movie. I loved the song, and loved the season it was the theme song for, so not much else to say really.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
The original is my favorite and always will be. It was really an anthem for a generation. Great song, and really captured what the series was about back then. Whenever it plays, I can't help singing along.

demonta4

President of Demonta Games
Years
Unbeatable I always liked 4kids dub theme and this one was epic.Too bad i cant watch the old one i heard they were good(if you want to know im 13).

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
What kind of pokémon are you? How do you do the things you do~? Don't you bug me with a caterpie for flying types the wind's easy, good luck with muk and it's poison gas make one wrong move and I'll kick your grass! XD

I like how they added the pokémon in it .w. .

Back