• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Quite nicely put together :3 Although I'm seeing these type of signatures everywhere. do i need to bandwagon jump?

9/10 It's actually very nice although something is putting me of and I don't know what it is... \:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
7/10. I like the idea, but something about the face of that guy puts me off...maybe it's just too smooth? I like the combination of shadow colors too.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
The theme is awesome, i love it very very much. The transparent code is an interesting touch, but it makes it look weird for me. 9/10. it would be 10 if it weren't for the code :( good job on it other wise.

Banjora Marxvile said:
Organized in a nice way, yet the hyperlinked words are just too dark, they aren't visible to me at all, unless I hover over them, which is a shame, as it makes it look bad. I like the pics, and the detail in your bio thing is great. People normally hate reading too much, I think it's brilliant.

8/10 (silly colour on hyperlinked text for me... May just be me though)

Thanks, i'm gonna fix that right now. It looks fine for me, i don't know why other can't see them, but still...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
A lot better than your last signature! Although isn't it over 500 x 300? Might wanna get that checked...

The images of Catherine aren't the best quality, but they're still good.

7/10

Echidna

Years
thanks, uhhm 8/10, its simple, and the mid pic freaks the hell out of me, which is good :)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
The images of Darkrai aren't that good quality... and it's kinda odd that the middle one has a transparent bg, but the other two don't. The text could also use a little tweeking.
4/10

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
Years
8.5/10
pretty cool......the pikachu
the text above the pikachu matches with the rest of the theme.

Last edited:

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Well, there's not much to it. Which could be good, or bad. ( +/- 0 )
The picture isn't pixel-ated ( + .5 )
The colors flow well ( + 1.5 )
The shadow adds a nice effect, and ties the darker colors together ( +1 )
Leaving you with an 8//10.

Echidna

Years
Simple, the icons are good, but the 'your' should be 'you're'. So i'm gonna give ya a 7/10.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Looks awesome, only you should maybe try making the angles rounded, and maybe use a new font. And hot xD I'll give you a 9/10 Oh and yeah it sure improved a lot from last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back