• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well it's not a requestable emblem, and I'm not too sure, so I'll let someone else judge it. :)
Lately we've been giving out emblems that aren't requestable by the user and instead by someone else, as long as it isn't something like I ASKED TO BE A MOD for someone else, or another generally non-requestable either way one, it's fine.

So yeah, given. :3

This person's totally a veteran, so emblem away! xD

Doone.

NatureKeeper

Hey. I've been a member of PC for three years now.

I want the "PC Veteran" emblem.

Years
Um, this emblem:
"What could be inside? It doesn't seem close to hat
Thanks for participating in the 2011 Easter Egg Swap. I wonder which Pokémon you got? "

Has a typo (hatch, not hat)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think o3o deserves the iStalker emblem.
For certain reasons. I constantly see her looking at other people's VM conversations. :U
So yeah. xDD;;

tbh I don't really see her stalking that many conversations, buuuuttt if anyone else thinks so, go ahead. :x

Um, this emblem:
"What could be inside? It doesn't seem close to hat
Thanks for participating in the 2011 Easter Egg Swap. I wonder which Pokémon you got? "

Has a typo (hatch, not hat)

It's a known issue, basically... it hit the character limit, and nothing can be done about it. XD Sorry!

This gurl needs the #1 Emblem! :3 She's totally obsessed with My Little Pony... ;;

Agreed, and thus given.

Years
I think this person deserves some sort of profile emblem, be it the Color Co-ordinated one or the Profile Designer one depends on how you look at it. You click on it and it's all in your face xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Do those who are requesting emblems actually bother to read the first post? There are three requestable emblems, and the rest are given on a case-by-case basis by the staff member who happens to award it to you. Going around asking for non-requestable emblems is only going to get you none at all.

Additionally, since when did this post become an emblem candidate recommendation thread?!

Request the requestable emblems, post your questions about an emblem listed, and discuss emblems as a whole. That's all this thread is for. I mean, thanks for the recommendations, and I'm sure a staff member with some spare time will get to look at it, but don't post them anymore. That isn't what this thread is for, and you're taking the job away from the moderators who don't have much to do with their less-than-active forums when you do that. That's all I - and the rest of the staff - ask of you. But if you must suggest someone, send a staff member a PM rather than openly suggesting it in this thread. Okay? Thanks for your cooperation!

If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
How do you get The 1000-line Order emblem? Do the staff just check the stats every once in a while? I ask this because it's not requestable but I have 1000 lines. So how do I get it?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How do you get The 1000-line Order emblem? Do the staff just check the stats every once in a while? I ask this because it's not requestable but I have 1000 lines. So how do I get it?

Well yeah it technically is requestable, considering the qualifications to get it are set in stone basically. And usually? I tend to be the one giving that emblem out, since the others don't usually pay that much attention to it. Given anyway :) Oh yeah, and if you see someone else who has over 1000 lines but doesn't have that emblem, just PM me, and I'll give that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
This guy joined at 2004, he must get the Veteran emblem.

Read Patchisou Yutohru's post regarding no longer requesting emblems for anyone else. So please don't do that in the future. :( Given it this time, though.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
I was given out the A Third Eye for Speculation! emblem a couple days ago, but I'm not quite sure what it's for and am just curious. Can anyone help me out here? :P This have anything to do with the Third Game Speculation thread in B&W? XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yup, you got it right. :3 Basically, those who come up with the best ideas for the third game consistently (or just once, it depends) get the emblem to reward well, creativity basically.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Yup, you got it right. :3 Basically, those who come up with the best ideas for the third game consistently (or just once, it depends) get the emblem to reward well, creativity basically.

Cool beanies, thanks for the answer. :D I don't suppose you guys are going to update the first post with all these emblems? I'm curious about all the ones that aren't on the first page lol. Then again, it does provide a bit of a surprise lol.

Nevermind, I missed that bit in the first post. XD

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I've just got an emblem suggestion. I remember doing this with a few other emblems, but would usually suggest them to a staff member. I thought if I posted it here it would be much more convenient. Anyway here's my suggested emblem.

picture.php

Split Peronality
Sheez, who exactly are you? First you're an elite Pokemon Trainer next a Pokemon Exploring the deep insides of Dungeons. You're a fierce roleplayer, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back