• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidthefat

I Love C++
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
I personally think that its better to generate the light than using a premade one since its looks better since its not the same one over and over

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Good luck doing that in RMXP, though; mercurysky isn't a programmer anyway :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
the game looks awsome but i have four questions.
1. will you have a breeding system
2. can you put more then 2 pokemon into the daycare
3.will you have the follow me feature if so grate if not 4.why not

sorry i have one final question will you use the hm dive within this game because i think that feature would grately enhance the gameplay of pokemon garnet and sorry for my bad spelling

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Excuse me for my absence, and for the absence of updates, but the school takes me a lot of time...

Anyway, I have to thank you all for the good comments, and, as usual i want to answer the questions:

the game looks awsome but i have four questions.
1. will you have a breeding system
2. can you put more then 2 pokemon into the daycare
3.will you have the follow me feature if so grate if not 4.why not

sorry i have one final question will you use the hm dive within this game because i think that feature would grately enhance the gameplay of pokemon garnet and sorry for my bad spelling

1. Yes, there will be a breeding system with a daycare. In a surprising area, i guess...
2. There will be a normal 2-pokémon daycare;
3. There will be the following pokémon feature, but only for the starters and their evos.
4. Surely it will be the Dive Hm. And it will be quite important!

I want to bring you a gameplay video as soon as possible! Every memeber of the team is currently working for it, so stay tuned!
Finally, i have to thank Sab for his u-bar :3

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
thank you for answering my questions and this game is at the top of my list for pokemon games to look forward to.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
1. will you use the all of the tmsof the psat such as dig and items like escape rope
2. will u have other means of travle such as train or boat
3. will u have every pokemon from other games
4. will all pokemon have movement sprites
5. will there be things such as crys and foot prints added into pokrmon data
6. will all legendrys be aviliable such as mew (my fave)
sorry for all the questions i just wanted to know how much thougth u have put into the game even though im sure u have put a lot of effort into the game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
This and Malachite are the two games I'm the most impressed with atm, so I'll ask you the same question I asked them: will you be using the Gen IV type & attack additions?

For instance, will there be both physical & special Fire-type attacks, and will you be adding the Gen IV attacks in (Flare Drive, Healing Wish, Grass Knot, etc.)?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Ok, i found some new interesting questions, so, as usual, i would like to answer!

1. will you use the all of the tmsof the psat such as dig and items like escape rope
2. will u have other means of travle such as train or boat
3. will u have every pokemon from other games
4. will all pokemon have movement sprites
5. will there be things such as crys and foot prints added into pokrmon data
6. will all legendrys be aviliable such as mew (my fave)
sorry for all the questions i just wanted to know how much thougth u have put into the game even though im sure u have put a lot of effort into the game.

1. Yes. A lot of Garnet gameplay is based on exploring areas/ ruins/ dungeons, so Dig and Escape rope/ Teleport will be extremely useful.
2. There will be a metro system and a train one, plus two boats and a submarine.
3. We haven't figured out. For the first final version of the game we will have only some pokémons and fakes for a total ammount of about 260 species. But I love revamps and maybe... in the future...
4. No. Movement sprites would be too expensive, talking about time.
5. We haven't figured out those sort of features... i'm waiting for the scripter. But I would like to make something like Blue Chrome for the pokédex (HG/SS style).
6. No. There will be only some legendaries but with a password system there will be special ones that will be part of "special events".
And don't worry about asking questions!

This and Malachite are the two games I'm the most impressed with atm, so I'll ask you the same question I asked them: will you be using the Gen IV type & attack additions?

For instance, will there be both physical & special Fire-type attacks, and will you be adding the Gen IV attacks in (Flare Drive, Healing Wish, Grass Knot, etc.)?
Firstly, thank you for apreciating Garnet as Malachite (it's really good and flattering to be "compared" to Malachite)
There will surely be a lot of new attacks, like signature moves for the new legendaries. But I haven't worked on the Attack database much, so there's still a lot to do.

Then I brought you some new screenies. Hope you will like them! :3

6fr3lw.jpg

(Shadefern Woods. Bridge tiles and house edited on the Dewitty's base. Sand paths edited on Alistair base)

sd0mr8.jpg

(Shadefern Ruins update. With the help of Kyle, who made the new light effect!)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Amazing again ^^. I just loved what you did with the bridge, I so want to copy >.<... Well, as I said the screens are gorgeous, but just don't forget to make the transition between the no light effect and light effect maps look good, because we don't want to see these lights disappearing when the player is going to another route for example =].

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Amazing again ^^. I just loved what you did with the bridge, I so want to copy >.<... Well, as I said the screens are gorgeous, but just don't forget to make the transition between the no light effect and light effect maps look good, because we don't want to see these lights disappearing when the player is going to another route for example =].
Ahah! Don't worry! I'm totally a disaster with scripts, but i can handle an event-based action! XD

Omega Sableye

<- Pwnage
Years
I hate you for making me really wanna play this :P

Those new screens are really cool!

I really like the bridge sprites, and i like how you're using ruins a lot like I am in my game. I also still really adore the lighting affect you're adding in

i do have a few questions

1. Will you be making your own music for this game?
2. Are you going to be able to go to other regions?
3. And....i forgot my 3rd question xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back