• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Usernames you Regret

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Wouldve been worse if it had numbers after it tbh but agreeing with palamon lol

Last edited:

Bay

Years
TennisChick45 on the FFnet site. I was playing tennis in high school and was a fan of the sport, heh. I changed my username some years after.

Years
Luna and DragonTamerLuna. I regret those as Luna is kinda a cliche name tbh, I'm glad that I went with Lycoris and Biohazard as my usernames on the internet later.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Actually I kinda want to change this one heheh but then I also wanted to change from isa125 though mostly for the lower case. Dawn Dratini was also an eh choice but I only used that one for a small period of time.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
EmTheGhost is my first and only username on here, but on another Pokemon forum when I was like 11, my username was "allaboutthecute". So dumb 😩

If anyone remembers my youthful antics on said forum, I'm terribly sorry.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh, if we're talking about non-PC usernames..

My middle school friends talked me into getting AIM, chose the username event_horizon. I.. don't even think I knew what an event horizon was then???

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
anne-frank on tumblr was probably not a great start to my years there even tho i didn't dabble in such edgelord content on the blog itself lol
the name was rather confusing in hindsight bc i had the much more friendly cringe moniker of youaremyradiostar beforehand and i can't for the life of me remember why i chose miss anne's name for a month or two

Years
When I was little I named myself Rapcherry on Neopets. I being a wee dolt was trying to type raspberry and failed. On the bright side, at least I got a name that wasn't taken.

I made far worse mistake with naming my pets, such as Sweet_Lancelot the Lutari.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
dangiremembermostofthesenames

Only sspokemon. Idk why I ever chose that. I wanted something easy to remember, I guess.

Non-PC names

SS_

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Long-live-Rue was my deviantart username for literal years and the legacy haunts me to do this day. I also regret not being uniform and keeping the same username across the web but I'll rectify that soon enough as best I can.

Deleted member 691924

Ah, the good old 7yearoldmeontheinternet days:
cool_girl28752
cutie_me
Sims_Girl11
+killer+

no ragrets tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 25, 2023
This has been my username for about a decade. Never really regretted it. I just like the Greek character zeta.

Back