• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Precious Pokemon Moments

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
When I was younger (probably about 5) I had a Gameboy Advance and Pokemon Yellow. I got at least to Lavender Town, maybe further I don't remember much. Then in a clear out it was acidently put with the things to go to the charity shop (along with my sisters gameboy and Mario game (she wasnt that bothered)) My younger cousin also likes pokemon, he had already giving me a Pikachu teddy and some pokemon cards. He was having problems on his pokemon black game, (I got mine on release and managed to beat the game in just over 6 months) and as I had beaten the game I could tranfer over pokemon. My cousin had a ton of strong legendary (most probably hacked with Action Replay) so I let him use my game to tranfer them over and trade to his game. As he hadnt caught enough pokemon I ended up with his Victini and he let me keep his shiny Lugia and Latias. I told him I had pokemon yellow but it got given away and as a thanks for transfering over his pokemon he gave me his copy. I still didnt have a gameboy so the cartridge sat in my game box hiding within a mass of wire from old chargers and spare conection cables for the wii. Then about a month ago in a desperate hunt for my DS lite charger to trade over some pokemon to my game I found the cartridge. I literally carried it around with me everywhere, hunted ebay for a good value gameboy, my mum noticed and a couple of weeks ago welcomed me home with a gameboy adbance SP she brought from cash converters. And I sat down with my pikachu teddy and played the game, I was actually tearing up at the title screen as childhood memories flooded back. No matter how silly it sounds I wont forget that moment, I loved pokemon as a child (mainly becuase of pikachu) Then I became a pokemkn obssed teenager, (the next pokemon game I played after yellow was Mystery dungeons explorers of time then heartgold) and it was sort of linking those pieces of my life. I'm dreading the moment the save battery dies.

Robotechnic

League Champion
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
My favorite moment was when my Charmeleon evolved for the first time and this was the first time I had ever played Pokemon.
I still remember that moment.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
Oh man Christmas when pokemon red came out I remember not knowing what it was but getting hooked on playing it all day on my GB also remembered the game was intended for my sister but I just played with it all the time lol also the first pokemon I ever seen was an Eevee on a jpn pokemon card I remember not knowing its name till I got one in red

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
The only reason I had a snover in my elite team in Platinum is because of its ability, hail. I didn't intend to use her as a real fighter. But then my team got knocked out and she was last, with the fire elite 4 member's Pokemon only having a tiny speck of hp. Fortunately, right before I sent out Snover, hail knocked out the guy.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Mine should be in Pokemon Sapphire,when me and my brother beat Wallace with our Swampert at the last gym,his Milotic kept Recovering itself!

Years
I have so many memorable moments in pokemon but as simple as it is my favourite was catching entei on mount battle with a timer ball.

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
My precious memory was when i was game trading with my classmate before I played the pokeon games. He traded me his LeafGreen for my Megaman BN 6 and that was when I got hooked into Pokemon games. Of course it was to be returned and we gave back the games we traded for.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
although it seems a bit noobish mine was beating the champion for the first time on my second try on my pearl version. none of my pokemon but my torterra was properly trained and after struggling for half an hour with all those hyper potions i beat cynthia.

Back