• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Events: Celebrating Discordapp's 4th birthday!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
wDeeC7cUs5kMZoJ5bRLepk.jpg

Soon, it is May 13th, which means Discord's birthday!
So for the next couple of days, we are celebrating our favorite chat platform turning 4 years old by showing our love for the Blurple on PokéCommunity's Discord server!

If you want to join in on the fun, join our server and assign the Blurple role to yourself to get the coveted blue-purple username color and get hoisted even above the Cooltrainers (gasp!). Just head over to #random and use the command: !addrole BLURPLE FOREVER

For the full party experience, you can also change your avatar to match Discord's official colors: Blurple #7289DA and Full White #FFFFFF

Happy partying!
Love, the Moderoids

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
where do i report moderoids who aren't blurple? party poopers. :dansad:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
i mean i can forcibly change them........ but i feel like someone would report me then idk

Back