• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I find the guilty pleasured

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Bridezillas. If there's a Bridezillas marathon, then that's what I'll spend my entire day watching. I love it when the brides are extremely cheap and their wedding ceremonies look like crap because they refused to shell out a little extra money for flowers or whatever.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Drooooooomph you really are trying to go after Patchisou Yutohru's "crown" for thread-making haha.

Not exactly a "guilty" pleasure per say, but I'm going to go with skateboarding. I'm certainly not all that great at it, but the adrenaline of struggling not to fly off when going down a steep hill is amazing.

If that doesn't count, then I'll go with pain haha. Apparently I've become a bit of a masochist.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My guilty pleasure (my *top* guilty pleasure) is Mexican soap operas. I tend to find one, and BOOM, I am instantly hooked. The bloody, the more horrible, the better.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Horrible TLC shows. Honey Boo Boo, My Strange Addiction, Cake Boss, ect. Thank you, Netflix.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Toddlers and Tiaras, Super nanny USA, World's strictest parents, wife swap USA ans Come dine with me.

Stupid Youtube side videos

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Let's see, my main guilty pleasure would have to be the Kingdom Hearts series as despite the plot being about as deep as a puddle of dog piss the gameplay's fun enough to keep me hooked from beginning to end even to this day.

Years
Toddlers and Tiaras for me too! It's just a fascinating trainwreck. I'd probably watch it somewhat often if I had cable. TLC is really good about guilty pleasure shows. Once my sister made us watch Sister Wives with her, and it was just... weird.

Also, anyone seen that show Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee? I haven't seen it on TV (again, no cable), but some nights I just watch clips of it on Youtube for hours. Her idea of cooking is... different. It's not the shortcuts she takes, but that it just either looks weird or probably won't taste good (or both). Check out her Kwanzaa cake.

There are probably a billion more things but I can't think of them right how haha.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Yes, PokeCommunity, you heard it here first. I keep up with the Kardashians.

looooooooool that made me laugh my head off.

One of my guilty pleasures is stalking Hikari10's page. Yes, Nichole, it's one of the things I do when I've posted on all of the threads in the OVP section.

Years
Satirical comedy. I do love all the crazy stuff but I feel funny when admitting I like it. Those jokes always seem to make me laugh non-stop, and the reason why I've had such crazy forumsets lately. I remember first getting into satirical comedy back in 2006 or something when my brother introduced me to watching a show by the Australian comedy group The Chaser. I've been hooked on the genre ever since and I'm not afraid to make you guys laugh.

*I copied-and-pasted the above from a locked thread.

Also, I do admit to stalking MidnightShine and Rainbow Arcanine's profiles too much. I usually go there when I run out of threads to post in. Yes Ryan and Sophie, I will always be watching you two.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
My guilty pleasure (my *top* guilty pleasure) is Mexican soap operas. I tend to find one, and BOOM, I am instantly hooked. The bloody, the more horrible, the better.

Yes. Nothing beats a good old bit of Mexican soap! This is my favourite scene ever but there are so many more incredible scenes in that soap.

Honest

Hi!
Years
WWE :x

Yeah yeah yeah, give me the crap that it's fake and scripted. I don't care, I've been a fan as a kid probably will be for a long time.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Guilty pleasure? That has to be soy sauce on everything. Literally. If you haven't tried Penne with soy sauce your missing out. If you haven't had a pork sandwich, in which you take a pork chop and slap it on a sub, your missing out. Seriously.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
My one biggest guilty pleasure is... ... ... ... ... Love.
I try, I try but never succeed, I enjoy flirting, even if I'm just messing around, and even more when I can be with the person, but in the end.
Nobody can fix me if I'm part of the problem. ~Believe by Hollywood Undead, Notes from the Underground
But in all seriousness, I don't even give a damn anymore, I'm no longer searching.

Back