• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Big Red Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
After shouting in a tongue long lost by men, I was arrested and placed in an insane asylum for the safety of myself and the general public. As I shouted some more, the people restraining me flew back. I think I may be dovakhiin, will check later.

FUS RO PRESS RED BUTTON DAH!

Last edited:
Years
Hikari shouts this out of the window "OSHAWOTTZ TOTALLY OWN MUDKIPZ!"

*Pushes the red button that makes Hikari get heard*

Years
The police discover Hikari is innocent and arrest you instead for being mean to a cute Oshawott.

*Pushes the red button that commands Oshawott to use Razor Shell*

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
The Oshawott uses Razor Shell...on the rope holding that piano. It falls on your toe.

Pushes the button that is the exact same shade of green as N's hair...

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
The button was actually red. The button you pressed was part of a colorblindness test. You passed. Or did you fail? I'm not really sure which, guess it depends on your perspective. Point is, you're colorblind.

*fist slam red button*

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Now let's find out who the person writing names on the Death Note really is.

*removes mask*

"Mr. Jenkins! But why?"

Mr. Jenkins: "I wanted to scare these darn tourists away from the secret gold mine. And I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling forumgoers and the stupid red button!"

*presses stupid red button*

Years
A notice comes out saying "Hikari is watching - don't stare at her".

*Pushes that red button that gives me a free copy of Pokemon Black 2 & White 2*

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
A copy of both games fall from the sky. Of course, since the game hasn't actually been put on cartridges yet, you now have two nicely decorated cases, and two blank cartridges, no manual or other documents within the cases to be found.

*flips red switch*

Years
Oshawott comes and says "You have just won a Shiny Oshawott's Scalchop!".

*Pushes red button that makes you shout*

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
As I shout, you become deaf, since shout could mean I useda roar attack.

*Push a red button and Egg Rolls fall from the sky*

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
*Only to your horror you find she is a man-eating alien from another plane and devours you whole*

*Push the red button and Lucario figureens are mailed to pokemon fans everwhere....*

Years
Hikari plans to murder anyone who supports Wikileaks and You-Know-Who.

*Pushes the red button that burns Swedish flag*

Years
People start thinking you leaked over 250,000 US Embassy Cables explaining why He Who Must Not Be Named was chosen as the focus of "HikariDerp". (Can't mention his name or I'll rage)

*Pushes red button that involves Psycho shower scene*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back