• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Azelf League

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
Well, since you just joined..
I will have to find someone to test you, unless you have shoddy then I could do it.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Wow, Postman, nice league idea! I'd love to join, actually, this gives me tons of reasons to get some team building done.

I'd like to apply for a Gym Leader spot with Water/Electric as my type.

My battles will be over wifi :P My main Pokemon would be Feraligatr.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Can I join? I am getting wifi (card) today by mail. I would like to be a gym leader and specializing in steel and fire.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Wow. Postman, nice job! *gives thumbs up*

I'm definitely interested in a gym leader position. I'd probably go for psychic/ghost, and my main pokemon would be Medicham =P

I'd be on wifi obviously.

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
Nice that you join Aurasphere and Volkner's Apprentice.
Would you test like to test wifi battlers for me? :3

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
No, I meant some people want to join as a gym leader and are wifi only.
I also don't know if they are good so I need people to test them.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Is there a specific level? Good job on the league.^^ Must of took you a while. I didn't get wifi today. *groans* I will tell you when I do.

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
I need to know your second type and someone needs to test you.
If you do wifi, ask Aurasphere or Volkner's Apprentice.
If you do shoddy, I could test you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Is it okay to save me a place as a gym leader and main pokemon will be steel-fire? I am hoping on getting wifi today at 3:30. If not that is ok.
Did Kittyipawd take the Steel type?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2009
I want my gym to be a dragon type gym and my Main Pokemon will be Rayquaza and I will be battling over the WiFi okay

My name is SAM and my friend code is 1032-0279-5062 and is it okay if I use only 5 Pokemon for the battle instead of 6 while I try out.

I'll be able to get on the WIFI between 12 pm and 5 pm okay if there is anyone who wants to test me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
I want my gym to be a dragon type gym and my Main Pokemon will be Rayquaza and I will be battling over the WiFi okay

My name is SAM and my friend code is 1032-0279-5062 and is it okay if I use only 5 Pokemon for the battle instead of 6 while I try out.

I'll be able to get on the WIFI between 12 pm and 5 pm okay if there is anyone who wants to test me.

firstly ubers are not allowed and from this i see that you are very unexperienced =p
so i doubt youll be choosen for gym leader position

and Postman, id like to be Fighting/Flying gymleader like before if thats alright =/
main pokemon would be Heracross

Back