• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Would you take your Lucario/Riolu Trick-or-treating with you? (Supposing you still trick-or-treat, unless you don't) Why or why not?
Of course I would :) It'd be fun, and besides, Lucario could protect me if there is a car or something that I don't see and stuff. And it'd just be fun to hang out with my Lucario :D

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Would you take your Lucario/Riolu Trick-or-treating with you? (Supposing you still trick-or-treat, unless you don't) Why or why not?

Yes I would, I would be dressed as a Floatzel and have my Lucario travel with me.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Activeness: maybe once a day, or so.
Pokemon Partner: Lucario
Lucario_Sprite_by_bws2cool.png

Why: Lucario is my favorite Steel and Fighting Type
Password: wave-guiding riolu

i don't usually trick or treat, but when i do, I'm going to make sure I take Lucario with me. He's certainly worth a lot of candies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
yes i would, It'd be fun, and besides lucario could protect me. :P

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Activeness: maybe once a day, or so.
Lucario_Sprite_by_bws2cool.png

Why: Lucario is my favorite Steel and Fighting Type
Password: wave-guiding riolu

i don't usually trick or treat, but when i do, I'm going to make sure I take Lucario with me. He's certainly worth a lot of candies.

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the club!

Time for some Riolu Skill Trivia!
How many total "Normal" moves can Riolu learn from move tutors in HG/SS/PT?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Yeah. You both got the trivia correct, congrats! I'll post another question either today or tomorrow. Also, in terms of events, does anyone want a contest leading up to either Christmas or the New Years? I was asked by someone if we could have another drawing contest except themed to either Christmas or New Years, which I don't mind, but I want to know what everyone else thinks and wants.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Hooray~ And, another contest? I'd rather have it around New Year; I'll probably have a scanner by then, and people will have more time.

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
Not sure if I am gonna make another drawing, I didn't have much to do when I made the Riolu one. Kinda busy right now

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Activeness: Everyday
Pokemon Partner: Both. Lucario's Nickname is Lucas (My Real Name's Filipino Name) and Sprite 1. Riolu's Nickname is Rio and Sprite 4.
Why: I Like Lucario and Riolu
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Taposa! I hope I got the sprites you wanted correctly. If I gave you an incorrect sprite, feel free to correct me.

So everyone agrees to having a New Years contest then? If so, then is everyone fine with it being a drawing contest again, or does anyone want a different kind of contest. So far, all of the successful contests have been drawing contests.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
So everyone agrees to having a New Years contest then? If so, then is everyone fine with it being a drawing contest again, or does anyone want a different kind of contest. So far, all of the successful contests have been drawing contests.

I think it should be another drawing contest, as every single contest is traditionaly one, the tradition should continue.

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
Welcome to the club Taposa! I hope I got the sprites you wanted correctly. If I gave you an incorrect sprite, feel free to correct me.

Are you going to put my drawing of the previous contest in the first post? Just wondering.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Yes. If I get your permission to post the picture of your drawing in the first post, it will go under the section that has the previous contest winner. That is where all the first place entries for drawing contests go.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I would like to join.
Activeness: almost everyday after school
Pokemon Partner: Riolu
Why: Lucario is my second favorite pokemon next to Darkrai.
Password:
Wave-guiding Riolu
Sprite: Google Riolu sprite with a scarf it is the tenth one on the fourth page (hopefully on your computer too) I can't post it until I post 15 times

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Activeness: Monday-Friday after school (AUS, VIC)
Why: Lucario is da' best, no questions asked.

Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Both of your applications have been accepted, welcome to the club!

@ ShadowTheDarkrai
I left your sprite blank because I could not find the sprite you requested. But if I find it, or when you are able to post a picture of it, then I will update your partner sprite. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back