• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon was real, who would your starter be out of all of them?

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Well, the title explained it all... Bye, bye.

J.K.

So, The choices would be:
Spoiler:

And say what you would do with your Pokemon...

CHOOSE WISLEY...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd go with Charmander, hard to imagine many things that are cooler to have than a rl Charizard to fly me around and destroy my enemies with all consuming fire lol.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
I'd pick Turtwig because I think he's adorable:). I'd name him Jasper and we would play, until eventually he evolves into Torterra. At that point I basically live on his back and we roam the lands having fun and eating good food.

droomph

weeb
Years
Treecko. Just...Grovyle...fuuuuu

But really, Turtwig. Adorable and for the same reasons as ^. Because being around Grovyle all the time would ruin the magic for me.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2012
[SIZE="a"]Chimchar, because a fire monkey is just cool, plus when it evolves into infernape it looks similar to the monkey king.[/SIZE]

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Treecko, I guess. He was a cool starter, and it was really fun to raise him.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Cyndaquil because, well, it's Fire-type and cute. I also happen to like Quilava more than the rest of the starters' evolution.

As for the question above:
While I'll probably be both a Coordinator and a Trainer, I'd favor the former because I like making different move combinations and such. :3

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Cyndaquil because, well, it's Fire-type and cute. I also happen to like Quilava more than the rest of the starters' evolution.

As for the question above:
While I'll probably be both a Coordinator and a Trainer, I'd favor the former because I like making different move combinations and such. :3
Nice decision. :)

And thank you all for the reply's to this thread so far. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If you want a new question, you should just make a new thread :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'd go with Charmander, hard to imagine many things that are cooler to have than a rl Charizard to fly me around and destroy my enemies with all consuming fire lol.
This pretty much sums it up. I can't imagine anything cooler than flying around on a fire-breathing dragon. Plus, Charmander's pretty cute as well! :D

WasSollDas

Fighting / Psychic ROOLZ!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
First I thought of Charmander. Then thought that I can't raise it when it becomes Charizard, the big-ass dragon.
Second choice was Bulbasaur. But then, I don't really like bulbasaur that much (srry all you bulbasaur fans ;))
So, my final choice is Squirtle. It's cute, water attacks are mostly harmless, and it's relatively normal in size when I leave it as a wartortle.

Back