• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Di Gi Charat

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Di Gi Charat is probably my favorite anime. Does anyone else here watch it?

EDIT: I may as well edit this to include a short version of what my second post was meant to be.

Di Gi Charat is an anime originally made as an advertisement for the Akihabara store, Gamers. The original series was only 16 episodes long, with each episode being 3 minutes. It is about a 10 year old alien catgirl named Dejiko, who is the princess of Planet Di Gi Charat. She escaped from Di Gi Charat after the planet was attacked by the evil Black Gema Gema Gang from Planet Analogue. Dejiko, her little stister Puchiko, and their friend Gema crash in Akihabara, a neighborhood in Tokyo. Because they have just landed on Earth, Dejiko, Puchiko, and Gema are now homeless. Luckily, the manager of Gamers lets them live in the upper story for free as long as they agree to work there. The meet another employee, Rabi~en~Rose, who immediatly wants to be Dejiko's rival. A lot of episodes of the original series introduce more characters, who appear in later episodes, and the specials (and movie).

Character list:
Spoiler:

So, yeah. And by the way, yes, that long is is a hell of a lot shorter than the one that I typed (and lost) last night. This only took 20 minutes, the previous list took an hour.

Also, what's really sad is I just went to edit this post, and was logged out automatically AGAIN. Thank god I was smart enough to copy it this time. :/

EDIT #2: May as well post a picture:

totallyepic.jpg

and how would you rate it?

Well, as I stated before, it's my favorite anime if that doesn't already tell you something. I'd say 9.5/10. With .5 taken off because of how much the franchise contradicts itself.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Could you provide a little more info please?
What kind of anime is it? and how would you rate it?

Crap. I had typed up a response to this that took an hour to write. It had a paragraph about what it was about, then character bios, and even a list of all the series and info on all of those. I went to post it, and it turns out I was logged out automatically at some point while writing the damn thing. I can't belive I just wasted all that time. I'll try my best re-typing it in the morning, I stayed up 30 minutes late to bed typing that thing. I'm so pissed right now. So sorry.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Crap. I had typed up a response to this that took an hour to write. It had a paragraph about what it was about, then character bios, and even a list of all the series and info on all of those. I went to post it, and it turns out I was logged out automatically at some point while writing the damn thing. I can't belive I just wasted all that time. I'll try my best re-typing it in the morning, I stayed up 30 minutes late to bed typing that thing. I'm so pissed right now. So sorry.

awww im sorry /: that exact same thing happened to me earlier today. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

Back