• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Eevee Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
First and foremost, I apologize if this has been posted before. I just joined the forum because I'm beyond frustrated with my failed attempts. I'm breeding a male eevee with a Female Psyduck. I keep getting Psyducks... I'd like to get an eevee, so I can evolve it in to a vaporeon and use it in my Platinum Version, as I play through. Do I have ANY chance of breeding an eevee if the eevee is male. The female is the psyduck. If I have no shot of getting an eevee from this breed combo, any other Ideas? I don't have a ditto and I have no way to transfer one from another game. Unless someone would like to trade me one for a psyduck (Sitting on 6 of them) Thank you for your time, and I appreciate the advice.

Tried posting it on another forum, which I will not name, but I don't think there's many active people there...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
When breeding, you'll get the first form of the female Pokemon, not the male. You can, however, breed a Pokemon, male or female, with a Ditto and you'll get the Pokemon that's not Ditto from the egg.

Years
Or before you get an Eevee from Bebe, save your game and then reload until you get the female one, that's what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back