• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Favourite B&W Pokémon .

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Tough question. Maybe Samurott? It's not the most exciting one out there but I like it all the same. Definitely was my number one choice as a fully evolved starter.

Samurott is a great choice, that's my favorite Unova Pokemon as well. My other favorite is Krookodile.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
My favourite Pokemon is Lilligant. She is a very adorable Pokemon and I try to have a Lilligant on my team whenever possible. :)

(Frey)

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Either Volcarona or Zoroark! The designs are just so smooth and nicely done and they pack quite a punch :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Cofaagrigus and Reuniclus are my top two favourites from Unova.

That said I have a pretty long list of Unova Pokemon that I love. There's still plenty of them I haven't even used on an in-game team yet. Unova is the gift that keeps on giving.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah. How can you not love a samurai otter/sea lion hybrid?

I know this doesn't count for much but in competitive play Samurott was one of my favourites back in the day. I loved to use it and honestly to battle with even in-game (one run I used all three starters) it's actually so much fun to use. If only it learnt Fire Blast (THEN it would be perfect!)

Also @ previous post: Yes, awesome attitude imo!

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
Hmm, let's see...

Minccino's line
Snivy
Purrloin
Reshiram
Dewott
Deerling's line (with winter or spring being my favourite variant)

For my absolute favourite though...

... I need to think more on it, haha.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 25, 2018
Well i love this region the most but i like Zweilous and used it to defeat Shauntal, Caitlin, with my Zweilous.
Another one is Samurott or Accelgor and alsoVolcarona it's basically the strongest non legendary bug type pokemon

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
Oh, let see...

Garbodor

Actually, I agree with Forever.I prefer Garbodor more than barbaracle.They move learn Acid Spray in level 10 make me more like Gabodor.Also, Pokemon Reburst makes Garbodor become Badass too.

Zekrom

This is why the reason I choose Pokemon White.What I want is an Electric-type Pokemon who has Electric "Blue-Colour".And Gen 5 give me the answer.I mean look at Zekrom, Blue electric make Zekrom more "Neon"

Archeops

Even They Ability Make them Worse, I still love them.I used Archeops as Sweeper.They have great Speed, Attack, S.Attack make them great on Sweeping.If they do not have Defiant Ability, I'm sure Archeops will OP like Excadrill.I mean Total Stats 576 Why not?

Back