• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-The original villians-(Team Rocket Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoka

Rocket grunt
Years

Team Rocket Organization

attachment.php

Welcome the the Team Rocket organization, we are the best at what we do and we take pride in it, now that the intro is finished lets get to business

Rules (Example)
1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Clubs' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active!
4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the list upon joining and a nickname it if you want.
5. Enjoy

Sign-Up Form (Example)
Username:
Partner Pokemon:
Reason for joining:

List Of Team Rocket Pokemon
016.png
019.png
023.png
027.png
037.png
041.png
052.png
081.png
088.png
092.png

Members List
Every club needs a list of members!
- Zoka
052.png

- AlexOzzycake
027.png

-Virgilin
092.png

-Curtis Talli
088.png

-Blayze
037.png

-EternallyAnna
041.png

-Mussadiq
092.png

-Cirno
052.png

User Bars
None yet

How to evolve your pokemon
As you may have noticed i did not include evolved Pokemon in the Pokemon list, that is because in order to evolve them you must get at least 30 points. Don't fret though it wont be that hard i will give compitions and events to earn points quicker. Each post is worth 1 point,compitions and events will vary though. 30 points to evolve your Pokemon, after it is fully evolved you can choose any pokemon out of the first two generations of Pokemon

Current topic: Do you think Team Rocket should have a roll in MewTwo's awakening?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Partner Pokemon: Sandshrew! What else could it be? :D
Reason for joining: Team Rocket have always been a big factor of liking Pokémon for me as they provide both comedy and sinisterness to the plot, alongside a wide range of interesting Pokémon which for me echoed the most diverse evil team of them all (barring perhaps Galactic, I do adore them!). Giovanni is a very cool boss indeed and their famous grunts (cue Jessie & James) are wonderful characters haha.

I've a question, though! Is this club video game cannon, anime cannon, or both? I'm assuming it's based on the video games due to the lack of any Team Rocket anime Pokémon in the partners list, but it might help to include a note about this in the intro so others don't get confused :)

Also I'll start us off with a topic if you don't mind! What is your favourite Team Rocket story in-game?

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
Username: Virgilin
Partner Pokemon: Gastly
Reason for joining: Team Rocket is the most iconic villain organization for not just the Pokemon fans but for fans of all games. Some of my favorite characters are from Team Rocket. (Such as Archer.) No other team managed to conquer two different regions! Which other evil organization can even imagine to do that? Long story short, they are awesome!

Also I'll start us off with a topic if you don't mind! What is your favourite Team Rocket story in-game?

Mine will have to be the story in the Johto region. Both in II and IV Gens. That's where my favorite characters come from. Then gain, the story in Gen I was awesome too! The shock you get by learning who Giovanni really is at the final stages of the game just makes you sit down and re-think about your life hehe.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I am so joining!

Username: Curtis Talli( Talli for short)
Partner Pokemon: Grimer
Reason for joining: Team Rocket were oringal badasses in pokemon who are more evil that Plasma/Aqua/Magma and glatetic put together. Even though they have been beated by Ash and friends so many times they come back for more.

What is your favourite Team Rocket story in-game?

it would have to be the one from Red/blue/yellow, because it really showed their darker side than any other storylines.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
Username: Blayze
Partner Pokemon: Vulpix
Reason for joining: I've always liked Team Rocket. I find them and their goals to be more entertaining than the "goody-two-shoes" goal of becoming a Pokemon Master.
Plus, I used to have a Team Rocket FC here, and was going to make a new one. Zoka beat me to it though! :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Username: EternallyAnna
Partner Pokemon: Zubat
Reason for joining: Team Rocket's an interesting organization in all the media. I love the TRio best though <3

I don't... I mean, in-game... I've never played Gen I or II. I never played Kanto!Gen III. I've only ever played HG. So I mean I guess that's my favourite game!Rocket storyline? I mean it was definitely a good one, with all their various plots and structure of the hierarchy and all.

Zoka

Rocket grunt
Years
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Partner Pokemon: Sandshrew! What else could it be? :D
Reason for joining: Team Rocket have always been a big factor of liking Pokémon for me as they provide both comedy and sinisterness to the plot, alongside a wide range of interesting Pokémon which for me echoed the most diverse evil team of them all (barring perhaps Galactic, I do adore them!). Giovanni is a very cool boss indeed and their famous grunts (cue Jessie & James) are wonderful characters haha.

I've a question, though! Is this club video game cannon, anime cannon, or both? I'm assuming it's based on the video games due to the lack of any Team Rocket anime Pokémon in the partners list, but it might help to include a note about this in the intro so others don't get confused :)

its going to be based on the game more than the anime and welcome

Username: Virgilin
Reason for joining: Team Rocket is the most iconic villain organization for not just the Pokemon fans but for fans of all games. Some of my favorite characters are from Team Rocket. (Such as Archer.) No other team managed to conquer two different regions! Which other evil organization can even imagine to do that? Long story short, they are awesome!

Mine will have to be the story in the Johto region. Both in II and IV Gens. That's where my favorite characters come from. Then gain, the story in Gen I was awesome too! The shock you get by learning who Giovanni really is at the final stages of the game just makes you sit down and re-think about your life hehe.

welcome to the club Virgilin

Username: Blayze
Partner Pokemon: Vulpix
Reason for joining: I've always liked Team Rocket. I find them and their goals to be more entertaining than the "goody-two-shoes" goal of becoming a Pokemon Master.
Plus, I used to have a Team Rocket FC here, and was going to make a new one. Zoka beat me to it though! :)

welcome to the club Blayze and what was your club called?

Username: EternallyAnna
Partner Pokemon: Zubat
Reason for joining: Team Rocket's an interesting organization in all the media. I love the TRio best though <3

I don't... I mean, in-game... I've never played Gen I or II. I never played Kanto!Gen III. I've only ever played HG. So I mean I guess that's my favourite game!Rocket storyline? I mean it was definitely a good one, with all their various plots and structure of the hierarchy and all.

welcome EternallyAnna and i strongly recommend that if no one has played gen I or II, Play it.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Username: Musaddiq
Reason for joining: im joining because i like team rocket

i think is on pokemon fire red and leaf green

Zoka

Rocket grunt
Years
Username: Musaddiq
Reason for joining: im joining because i like team rocket

i think is on pokemon fire red and leaf green

welcome Musaddiq

Ok we need a new topic.

Do you think Team Rocket should have a roll in MewTwo's awakening?

Years
Username: Cirno
Partner Pokemon: Meowth
Reason for joining: I love Team Rocket! They've been my favorite team since day one and I find them to be the coolest of the bunch. 'Sides, they have Jessie and James! How can you say no?!

I loved the new TR characters introduced in HGSS but sadly something felt.. missing there. Maybe it was the lack of Giovanni? Anyways, I'd say FRLG were my favorites!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Username: Cirno
Partner Pokemon: Meowth
Reason for joining: I love Team Rocket! They've been my favorite team since day one and I find them to be the coolest of the bunch. 'Sides, they have Jessie and James! How can you say no?!

I loved the new TR characters introduced in HGSS but sadly something felt.. missing there. Maybe it was the lack of Giovanni? Anyways, I'd say FRLG were my favorites!

Welcome To The Club| Meowth Is Looks Like Cat but Hi Is Main Part Of Team Rocket Having Fun :)

Years
Thanks for the welcome! :3 I'm a big fan of Meowth, he's like a staple of Team Rocket (at least in the anime). Though it's mostly thanks to TR that I even got into liking a lot of poison types. I'm actually planning on doing a TR challenge run in FR or LG soon. :)

Zoka

Rocket grunt
Years
Again welcome Cirno and thank you Musaddiq for taking over while i was gone.

New topic: Who is your favorite Team Rocket member and why? it can be either anime or Game related

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Partner: Ekans (I'm surprised that Koffing is not one of the choices)
Reason for joining: I like the bad guys, what can I say? :P
Current topic: I think they should, it only makes sense since they were in the first movie with Mewtwo and their boss "created" him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back