• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Username: Yuki's Sword
Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derpse dreamer.

How far have you read: I'm up to the part after I met Neptea (<3) so... act 5?

Answer current topic: I don't ship characters, so... I don't have a favorite pair yet.

Also what I like about Homestuck is simply how funny and awesome it is. <3 (And Neptea of course!)

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years

Answer current topic: I don't ship characters, so... I don't have a favorite pair yet.

Also what I like about Homestuck is simply how funny and awesome it is. <3 (And Neptea of course!)

Welcome to the club Pala! And reached that far already? That was fast! Catch up to Act 6 tho... coz Act 5 sure is loooooooong!

derp.

Years
Update:
Spoiler:

Topic:
Spoiler:

Album:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Welcome to the club! I will add you to the first post. As a derpse dreamer ;D;D

@ Album - wow! This is already one of my favorite albums. There isn't a single song that I downright dislike, which has been the case for the other last few albums.

Eternity's Sh- I mean Eternity Served Cold, oh my god. First I had an eargasm just hearing the amazing song in higher quality than the flash animation let it be in. Then I was overjoyed when the flash part ended and there were still 3 more minutes of song! And THEN another remix of Doctor came on ermmaaahgerd second eargasm until the end. And in the middle there... is that more of Penumbra Phantasm I hear?

@ update
Spoiler:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Oh god Eternity Served Cold........

OMFG THAT SONG MADE ME EARGAAAAAAAASM \O/ The song is just woooooooow 8eyond wow! ::::)

Edit: OMFG DOCTOR REMIX AT THE END <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Update

Spoiler:

As for pairings, I dont really have a lot of weird ones, like NepetaXJohn (like wtf)

Note that these are just opinions (equips flame armor)

For Hearts, I like JohnXRose. I dunno why, its just kinda cute how they interact pre-act 5 act 2 :3

Spades: I like Terezi and Vriska, they had a pretty good rivalry going for a moment there, but I think maybe they were better suited for diamonds at some point. There really arent any kismesis pairing that I like other than that.

Diamonds: John and Dave. The note that Dave gave John on his 13th birthday says it all.

Clubs: Uh, I guess Kanaya, Tavros, and Vriska. I dont really like the fact that this one exists, exept to make fun of how many Kanaya had and how many Eridan wishes he had.

Last edited:

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Update:
Spoiler:

Pairingsssss...

My main one is DirkJake, and other than that I wouldn't mind if John and Vriska ended up together, or Karkat and Terezi. There are a lot of things pairings that I think are cute, A LOT, but those are the three that I would prefer to be canon over others that clash with them.

Cid

Years
Eternity Served Cold is amazing. That Doctor remix at the end asdfghjkl. The entire thing gives me the chills. see what i did there

Update (03/21/13):
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha, yeah, Dave and Karkat are so much fun. I loved them in the earlier intermissions. Karkat has seriously gone from being a stupid, annoying idiot to a relatively mature, wise and good friend. Albeit a bit bitter at times ^^ I like him.

@ about Dave and Karkat now
Spoiler:

I hope Hussie doesn't listen too much to the fandom. Of course he wants to take the story to where people want to read it, since that's always been the basis of MSPA ^^ But if he has his plans, I think he should do them. It'll all work out in the end, like with-
Spoiler:

last panel in update
Spoiler:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Haha, yeah, Dave and Karkat are so much fun. I loved them in the earlier intermissions. Karkat has seriously gone from being a stupid, annoying idiot to a relatively mature, wise and good friend. Albeit a bit bitter at times ^^ I like him.

@ about Dave and Karkat now
Spoiler:

I hope Hussie doesn't listen too much to the fandom. Of course he wants to take the story to where people want to read it, since that's always been the basis of MSPA ^^ But if he has his plans, I think he should do them. It'll all work out in the end, like with-
Spoiler:

last panel in update
Spoiler:

I edited out the parts I didn't agree with (spolier alert I didnt edit anything out)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ahahaha, I had to really think before I got what you meant xD Because you mean that you agree with me, right? lol

BTW I'm replaying the Meenah intermission games just because last time I hasted through them but now I'm taking my time being every character and GAWD. WHAT. IS. THIS? How could I have missed this?

Spoiler:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Ahahaha, I had to really think before I got what you meant xD Because you mean that you agree with me, right? lol

BTW I'm replaying the Meenah intermission games just because last time I hasted through them but now I'm taking my time being every character and GAWD. WHAT. IS. THIS? How could I have missed this?

Spoiler:

Haha, yeah thats what I meant!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I see. I just never knew that particular dancestor had any meaningful role at all xD

Ok not spoilering this because I hope I'm being vague enough for non-updated people to not understand much anyways :D

I'm continuing with the third intermission game. Awh, Karkat and Terezi, please get together as matesprits in some kind of future somewhere. And Karkat and Dave can become moirails. That is how it all should be. Though Karkat's password that reminded him of Jade... naaaw that was so cute!

btw, does anyone have a good idea for a new main topic?

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I see. I just never knew that particular dancestor had any meaningful role at all xD

Ok not spoilering this because I hope I'm being vague enough for non-updated people to not understand much anyways :D

I'm continuing with the third intermission game. Awh, Karkat and Terezi, please get together as matesprits in some kind of future somewhere. And Karkat and Dave can become moirails. That is how it all should be. Though Karkat's password that reminded him of Jade... naaaw that was so cute!

btw, does anyone have a good idea for a new main topic?

I think it would be nice to see Karkat and Terezi reemerge, as well as Dave and karkat moiraileigence/whatever its called this week develop. I'm not so sure about Jade and Karkat, I think she should get with Dave. They are cute together haha

A new topic? Hmm....Have we done favorite character? Or least favorite? Or maybe we can do lke favorite troll or something

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
I believe we haven't!

Who's your favorite and least favorite character on Homestuck?

When I was first reading Acts 1-2, I favored Rose and hated Dave just because his raps were at that time annoying. As the acts go by, I loved John and Jade more and Dave was less... insufferable than he was back acts ago.

In the post-Scratch trolls universe, I totally love Vriska just because she is awesome, adventurous, and she represents Scorpio, my Zodiac sign. I also adored Nepeta just because she was cute, Aradia in her hero mode, and Karkat coz he's always crabby and stuff.

I don't like Eridan that much coz... i don't like him. and when Hussie introduced Equius coz it was litterally traumatic. Now, I feel okay with Equius tho.

Pre-Scratch Trolls: Faves: Aranea, Meenah, Meulin
Nay-ves: Kurloz, and Cronus

And lastly, I LOVE ALL THE ALPHA KIDS! 'nuff said.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I wanted to save this topic, so now's a good time to bring it up ^^

Who's your favorite and least favorite character on Homestuck?

A1 favs: Porrim, Meenah
A1 noes: don't think I really dislike any of them, they are pretty interesting characters. Still doesn't mean I like them overly much ^^

I first thought Porrim was creepy but when I played the game a bit more and saw her interaction with Kankri which was totally like the Dolorosa and Sufferer, I just loved her xD She's like a less annoying Kanya. Plus, she's stylish.

A2 favs: Karkat<3, Terezi, Vriska
A2 noes: Tavros, Eridan, (Gamzee), maybe Feferi.

Everyone should love Karkat. He has matured in such a great way. My feelings for Terezi sway with the story, in Act 4, I really disliked her but in Act 5 she became awesome. It was the opposite with Vriska although I've always somewhat liked her.
Regarding Feferi, who's my patron troll :p I just don't feel like she's got enough personality to be interesting. I'm calling Meenah my patron instead! She's just awesome.

B1 favs: John, Jade, PM and Davesprite. Don't forget Davesprite.
B1 noes: ah, none :) maybe Jade's grandpa because he's weird. He's Jake, I mean haha.

PM is seriously badass and all she's been through making her what she is today is cool. Should be noted that I like Dave too, and Rose as well on a corner. So. And like I've said before, Davesprite is the true hero.

B2 favs: Roxy. The end. She is superbs. I used to find her so annoying, but now she is the most decent person of them.
B2 noes: Jake and Jane. I just think Jake is so annoying and Jane is so... I dunno. Not great. ^^; Sorry.

Of course Bro and Dirk rule but Roxy just cuts ahead. Especially since Rose's mom in pre-scratch is awesome too xD

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hmmm...

In A1, I really like Meenah. She's so spunky and sassy. Also, she is pisces like me! I also really like Mituna, he's so cute! And even though Kurloz is evil and such, I like him too.

I dislike Cronus. He makes me want to strangle myself with my own spinal chord, ha. He's such a dick to everyone, especially Mituna.

A2: My favorite is Sollux. He's so bitter after losing his eyesight. I love it lol. I also like Karkat.
My least favorite is probably...I guess Eridan. I dont really hate any A2 trolls. Eridan was my favorite until he went nihilist and killed fef and Kanaya. And even then I didnt dislike him. But when he got sliced in half, I was like, "You could have easily blasted her with your wand, Eridan! Gah what a pansy."

B1: My favorite is Dave. He's so funny and cool, and even when he isnt cool its cool. Thats just how he rolls
I dont really dislike anyone from B1 either. They are probably all in my top five favorite characters... I guess Jade is my least favorite, but I still love her.

B2: Fav: Roxy. She's really funny and nice. Dirk used to be my favorite, but now he kinda seems...too perfect. Like he was perfect when he was introduced, but I figured he would slowly start to show flaws, kinda like Jade did. She was all "i know everything" but later she had to cope with knowing jack ****. Dirk is like "i can do anything and i know everything and theres like a million of me and my hair is perfect and i am a god of irony and my bro worships me and my glasses are pointy and my sword is as hard as i am and im gay which makes me more likeable and im just hot **** in a blender thats also in a bag of chips." /rant
Anti Fav: Jane. She's so bland...bluh

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Reached Act 6 Act 5 and finally caught up with you guys!

Spoiler:

btw, if you still haven't noticed, this is gunnerpow7!

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
A1: Cronus, Mituna

They're both hilarious. Latula is pretty cool though not as amazing as Cronus and Mituna.

A2: Sollux

Patron troll, and he's awesome XD

B1: Rose

She reminds me of myself a bit.

B2: Jake

He's funny and cool and funny. I just said funny two times didn't i?

Back