• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2009] Pokémon: Azure Horizons

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
were does this beta end at does it end wen u find the dudes journal and wen u give it 2 him

personz5

Years
After you have beaten Jay, use Cut on the tree by the bridge at Scarlet Creek, then Leon will talk to you saying he lost his Journal in Scarlet Forest. He will then go to the gatehouse. Go to the forest and use Cut, find where you see a Grunt and an item in front of him. Battle his Level 20 Poochyena and he will leave. The item you pick up should be the Journal. Go back to the gatehouse south of the bridge and trainers in Scarlet Creek. Give Leon the Journal and you get Silverpowder from him, and then he leaves. That is where Beta 1 ends.

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
Nice looking hack. The name for it is very nice, too.
It's nice to see a snowy part of the region within a third-generation Pokemon hack. Anyway, keep up with the good work!
:)

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
i beat the first gym and i dont know where to go plz help

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Dordoran City is now renamed Amethyst City and also now sports a new look. ;)

Spoiler:

Also, new text box since I was getting sick of the old one.

Spoiler:

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
Dordoran City is now renamed Amethyst City and also now sports a new look. ;)

Spoiler:

Also, new text box since I was getting sick of the old one.

Spoiler:
Oh My!
amethyst city look so awesome and love the new textbox
wow I sure can't wait for beta 2.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
All 3 screens look nice.
I like the purple theme of Amethyst City and I want to play it in beta 2 very soon.
Good luck with beta 2! (who will release his hack's beta 2 sooner: you or me? :P)

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
cant wait to get my r4 just so that I can play this again but on a ds. this is so NINTENDO style and thats why i like it.

Years
Changing the tileset won't effect anything. It will just be the same game. Remember, don't judge a book by a cover. I saw on the Town Map of Zephyr, when playing the game there is a Dordoran Road below Scarlet Creek. Was it changed to Amethyst Road?

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
A little update for those who were complaining about backtracking from Gordian Town and Azure City so much. :)

Spoiler:

Years
Hooray, we couldn't get Repel until you beat Quinn. I like the idea since we don't have to backtrack. Do the Hiker and his Machop go away after you talk to them? I saw in the 3rd rival battle video when there was an electric gym, and I saw what looked like the roof of a department store in a corner. Is there a department store in Amethyst City?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
I absolutely love the updates especially the new tiles in Dordoran City, I mean Amethyst. ^^

Years
In two days or otherwise Sunday in will be a year since Azure Horizons Beta 1 was released. I like it since Frostbite is taking his time. He made it so that the rival and Team Tundra, the evil team, use different themes. I'm guessing Team Tundra's boss, and the Elite Four use different themes too? I like Hoenn music mixed with Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green tiles, and the addition of hearing Route 110's theme early. in Emerald Strait where the Underground Path is. I can see why it won Hack of the year!

Back