• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Username: Pelipper_Zachary
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity
Additional Information:Rarity is the Best Pony ever and I Got into My Little Pony by Watching 2 Episodes (10 if you count the Ticket Master, Applebuck Season, Griffon the Brush Off, Boast Busters, Dragonshy, Look Before You Sleep, Bridle Gossip and Swarm of Century) and It's My Time for me to Join This!
Meganium, You Miss my Application and Sorry for Posting without being Accepted!

Anyway I Need to Watch EQG Friendship Games when it Comes Out but My Requirements are Me Watching All the Episodes from Season 1 (So Far I'm Only at 10 Episodes at Season 1), Season 2, Season 3, then EGQ, and Season 4, EQG: Rainbow Rocks and Season 5!

Years
Name:KingEros2518
Favorite Of Mane 6: hmmmm.........probably Pinkie Pie well more for how she is in the fandom (i.e. Little ms Deus Ex Machina)
Additional info: well i would like this club cause well ponies.Pokemon. WHAT IS BETTER THAN THAT (well maybe pie eating or cake eating or AHHH PIECAKE EATING)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Meganium, You Miss my Application and Sorry for Posting without being Accepted!

Anyway I Need to Watch EQG Friendship Games when it Comes Out but My Requirements are Me Watching All the Episodes from Season 1 (So Far I'm Only at 10 Episodes at Season 1), Season 2, Season 3, then EGQ, and Season 4, EQG: Rainbow Rocks and Season 5!

I got you! You don't need to wait for one of us to accept you. Just post freely if you like.

Name:KingEros2518
Favorite Of Mane 6: hmmmm.........probably Pinkie Pie well more for how she is in the fandom (i.e. Little ms Deus Ex Machina)
Additional info: well i would like this club cause well ponies.Pokemon. WHAT IS BETTER THAN THAT (well maybe pie eating or cake eating or AHHH PIECAKE EATING)

Same for you. :P

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Executive Meddling

Spoiler:

Years
Canterlot Boutique

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The fact that this last episode was a Rarity episode, I am extremely curious about it now. I DVRed it, will have to catch up when I finally get home. Heard the...ending was extremely interesting!

Hmm...I think I kinda spoiled it and I didn't even watch the episode. lol

Anyways, the Flutterbat figurine from WeLoveFine is finally out, and one of my Brony friends got his. From the looks of the pictures he posted, it looks amazing :o

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
DJ Pon-3 is out at Build a Bear Workshop! I'm really tempted to get one, as well as Derpy...if supplies continue to last. lol.

Build-a-Bear-Dj-Pon3-1.jpg

Only nitpick I have with her is her mane...other plushie makers can make her mane correctly but maybe I'm just...not a fan of brushable manes? xD

Years
Guys I'm sorry! I disappeared for so long. ;^; I still love FiM and hope to be able to discuss it more now that I've become a bit less busy for now.

That plush.. is a bit too bulky for me. Not a fan of brushable manes either, makes them look even less like their TV show counterparts and that's a put off. Last MLP merch I got was a small-sized Princess Twilight plush that I found in a souvenir store when visiting Toronto last August. But figures tend to be my favorites and I'll always adore my McDonald's FiM figures (even if Celestia is pink). :p So worth buying them all off of Amazon!!

Years
DJ Pon-3 is out at Build a Bear Workshop! I'm really tempted to get one, as well as Derpy...if supplies continue to last. lol.

Build-a-Bear-Dj-Pon3-1.jpg

Only nitpick I have with her is her mane...other plushie makers can make her mane correctly but maybe I'm just...not a fan of brushable manes? xD

I really don't like the brushable manes, thats why I really want to get hold of a few of the 4DE Plushies when they are out as they are the only official show accurate plushies.
Also whats with her sunglasses, they look more like a sleeping mask lol =p

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Canterlot Noire

Spoiler:

Years
Film noir

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^yep, there was a new one yesterday, Another Rarity episode, looks like it.

Also, can you believe Friendship Games is just next weekend? Hopefully my boyfriend and I could see it next weekend.

btw, if this thread keeps making double posts, its's more likely I (or CYD if he likes) will have to reboot the club with a fresh new thread. We're past 2,000 posts in this thread, and this is literally the longest running FC&G club to date (November 2012...lol). Sooo yeah!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Alright, gonna start working on it this weekend. I'll have to cut down the group list to like... 1/2 because we have SO many inactive members of the group.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
So today we've got both a new episode and a new EQG movie today. I'll start out with the new episode (no nickname title this time):

Spoiler:

And now the Friendship Games:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back