• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
While in theory that would work, making it super obvious that you're going for the emblem means you're not going to get it. Just don't make it obvious that you're trying for emblems and you're more likely to receive them.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I've got an idea for an emblem. Possibly an emblem that members can get who report when they should a lot. Not exactly sure if it's a good idea so I'm just putting it out there.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I've got an idea for an emblem. Possibly an emblem that members can get who report when they should a lot. Not exactly sure if it's a good idea so I'm just putting it out there.

That could work. Maybe instead of the emblem saying you reported a lot, it can be called something like tattle-tale and the description would say "You know why you have this." It wouldn't be a direct reference to reports but at the same time, you know it is. Maybe that can work.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
May I request a PC Veteran emblem?
I've been here since 12th August 2008 and I've finally had the time to request one.
Anyway, thank you :)

Last edited:

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
I have an emblem to suggest:
Long time no emblems!
People who didn't got an emblem from a long time gets this emblem.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Can I request the pc veteran emblem I've been a member for three years XD

Nope, needs to be for three full years, while 2009, 2010 and 2011 are actually three different years, it needs to be three years from the date, so for you three years would be January 2012 which is when you can get it. :) Unless of course you have an alt you made before that, and if so, link it and then we can make sure it's yours, then boom you'll get the emblem.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
{Spolier)Could I request the Level up emblem please? I believe that I have shed the "noob" status. There was something else too, maybe it was that spoiler tag?
Spoiler:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
I think I should have the PC is my life emblem...

I have been coming on here multiple times a day, I am always checking for responses and posting stuff all the time... PokeCommunity Forums is one of my 'everyday multiple times a day websites' (is what I call websites I frequently visit constantly) I am on here pretty much hourly

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think I should have the PC is my life emblem...

I have been coming on here multiple times a day, I am always checking for responses and posting stuff all the time... PokeCommunity Forums is one of my 'everyday multiple times a day websites' (is what I call websites I frequently visit constantly) I am on here pretty much hourly

Not really requestable/"I think" though :x Plus you're not super super active, nor are you doing what the emblem indicates, so...

Years
Because I'm a pedantic little ****:

OH SNAP!
Oh dear, looks like you didn't manage to win any themes in the GT8 Anime Snapshots Contest, but managed to find join in and find some cool scenes!

should become

OH SNAP!
Oh dear, looks like you didn't manage to win any themes in the GT8 Anime Snapshots Contest, but managed to join in and find some cool scenes!

Even then, it doesn't really read too well.

Also can I minimod and say pm the staff if you're serious about an emblem idea with an image and description.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
SuperNubcake.png

I think Nox Masque should receive this emblem.
They've already stunned me with there smartness in the FF&W forum after only two posts xD .

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Give me....

Level Up! Emblem: WhY? Because I'm here now for 6 months, so I gratuated from noobdome!

Too Much Effort: WhY? Because you're looking at King Lazy!

Wise One: WhY? Just look at my posts! I rule! (Best RPer April/May. Best GM June/July)

:D

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I'd like the PC Veteran Emblem, though; my service hasn't actually been continuous per se. Ha hah.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Give me....

Level Up! Emblem: WhY? Because I'm here now for 6 months, so I gratuated from noobdome!

Too Much Effort: WhY? Because you're looking at King Lazy!

Wise One: WhY? Just look at my posts! I rule! (Best RPer April/May. Best GM June/July)

:D

None of the emblems you're requesting are not requestable. I suggest you take a look at the first post of this thread to see which emblems are requestable. ;)

I'd like the PC Veteran Emblem, though; my service hasn't actually been continuous per se. Ha hah.

...and I shall take care of that for you! Congrats on 3 years on the PokeCommunity!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
This Person deserves the Post It! Emblem.

I don't know whether we can suggest it or not, but the user certainly does fulfill the requirement of being a new user with high post count ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back