• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023

radiant_logo.png

Pokémon Radiant Version!

UPDATE: 2022-11-06 - VERSION 4.2 OUT!
Basically a huge bug fix update. Update log has information.

KNOWN BUGS (Please read before playing!) (To be fixed in next version):
Spoiler:

Downloads:
Spoiler:

Radiant Version Guide (for cheaters!)

Music Packs:
Spoiler:

Update Log
Spoiler:

Pokémon Radiant Version is an epic fangame set in Liberti, a region based on South Africa!

Here is the website

Here is the latest version

Discord
(DM me if link is not working)

Features:
Spoiler:

Rough Plot:
Spoiler:

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:

This is a non-profit fan-made game. No copyright infringements intended. Please support the official games!

Last edited:

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
Years
oooh, I am a South African. I have to play this! Downloading it immediately. Gaan groot, boet! (Go big, bro!)

Edit: Visited your site and I am even more amped to play this. I always hoped someone would make a Pokemon game based on our beautiful country! I will tell you know what I think. 'nuff sed!

Last edited:

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
Years
This looks really good! I love seeing stuff like this, it's really original and can be trusted to be fantastic!

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
Years
I love your game. The extra features make it highly enjoyable, the new Pokemon -types are fun to explore as well as the quests but...

I can't finish this quest because I cannot get to the trash :'(

picture.php

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
the mouse will get a tiny bit annoying in this game as it might make you pick an option you dont want (allmost happened right away when I was selecting my starter), but I'll play this regardless as its an interesting premise. Hopefully you can refine the mouse interaction in this game eventually.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Im getting tons of errors trying to help the old man with getting his pidgey back, you need to look into this when you can.

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
Years
Any possibility of making a doc of those errors or something? Knowing what exactly is going wrong helps to fix things

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I got the mission done, finally. I dont have a log as to what happened sadly I dunno what I did to cause them. I do have a crash to report that I know is repeatable. Near alpine Forest is a female NPC who always crashes my game when she catches sight of me when she challenges me to a battle.its happened like 3 ties when tryong to win the race to the empty plot

Last edited:
Years
i really want to play the game but i double click the game icon and nothing happens...i tried administrator mode and changed the service pack settings and still nothing so if anyone has any clue pls feel free to share

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I saw another problem I somehow forgot about. I cat complete certain missions or go to certain places due to certain paths somehow being too narrow. An example would be in Rojosa with the trash mission there is a pile of trash near a fountain that I cant get near because of the massive hole in the ground next to it. I thought this was a seasonal issue but when spring came there was no water to use to swim through to the trash. Fix these ridiculously narrow pathways or remove these holes altogether wherever they are because its impeding gameplay

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 5, 2022
I was wondering if there were any heavy story elements to this game. I personally rather enjoy story but not having any won't deter me from playing this beauty when I am finished with some other games. From the little I have seen you have done an amazing job!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I was wondering if there were any heavy story elements to this game. I personally rather enjoy story but not having any won't deter me from playing this beauty when I am finished with some other games. From the little I have seen you have done an amazing job!

the game is very open world, and from what I can see there's multiple stories from terrorist groups to the gym circuit and possibly more. But since the game focuses a lot on the open-world aspect it means theres no heavy focus and as such all events are optional.

I only wish there was better flow for trainer levels in this though since mission battles like with the aforementioned terrorists can be between level 35-50 and often times my pokemon would still be level 5-10 in the process of doing quests to build up my trainers' skill levels. As such I hope at some point theres a fix for the NPC trainers.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 13, 2020
Hello !

I've got a problem in the dongeon on the cuttleshut cave, in a moment on this dongeon, a error message with a missing items 63

Anybody can help me about this subject, thanks you :D

[EDIT] This is the error message :

Script 'dongeon items' line 63 NameError occured.

undefined local variable or methode 'pbSpefThr' for nil:NilClass

Last edited:

Teanz Gamer

Traductor de Videojuegos
Years
Swdfmx, can I talk to you?
I want to learn how to put two languagesin a game, how to put images on that, etc.
Please, answer me a.s.a.p.
Thanks

PunkKat1

SoulfulPoet
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen today
I love the whole idea and everything for the game, but I can't seem to get it to start.

Back