• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023

title.png

welcome to the namia region

the dense and varying terrains of the namia region are home to many species of pokémon as they migrate across the globe. once every decade, many migration paths sync up, causing the region's pokémon population to skyrocket! trainers, gym leaders, professors, and adventurers come from far and wide to experience this rare phenomena. get ready to begin your journey as a pokémon trainer and travel the region with an unusual eevee as your companion.

calonotown.gif
martaltown.gif

paporatown.gif
gym3.gif

boathouse.png
paporadiner.png

primelletown.gif
metreloscity.gif

norevecity.gif
cerasoltown.gif

birchlab.png
school.png

lucadeoforest.gif
landracave.gif

underwater.gif
maridalforest.gif

fresh experience

every user interface has seen significant updates both visually and functionally, while maintaining the generation-3 aesthetic. a new sound engine brings music from the nintendo ds era to the namia region.

bag.png
summary.png

party.png
storage.png

battle engine

all moves and abilities from later pokémon generations have been implemented. modern mechanics like mega evolution are available, as well as the brand new deltaδ species. battles feature detailed backgrounds and a unique take on the battle interface.

status.png
effective.png

mega.png
raid.png

caught.png
double.png

features

rewarding mini-games such as pochi mixing, mining, slot machines, and more are available in special locations across the region.

pochi.png
mining.png

blend berry drinks for your pokémon with the berries you pick from your berry pots or soil plots around the region.

berryblender.png
berrypots.png

take advantage of your revitalized pokétch that acts as an all-in-one hub for accessing features like the pokédex, dexnav, world map, etc.

pokedex.gif
dexnav.png

disclaimer

pokémon saffron version is still in development. all screenshots and information above is subject to change.

releases

no releases are available yet. if you would like to follow progress, join our discord server here.

credits

Spoiler:

eBI6V1x.png

HTML:
[URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9976394#post9976394"][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/eBI6V1x.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Looks great so far, I especially love your titlescreen. Best of luck!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Looks great!!!!!
Definitely going to try it ^_^

Thanks!

Looks great so far, I especially love your titlescreen. Best of luck!

Thank you! Your XSE tutorial has been my bible while making this hack haha!

Good luck on this, I hope this is completed down the road as this looks like it will be a interesting hack.

I've been working on it for a long time and have every intention of completing it no matter how long it takes!

Looks promising! Good luck with it.

Thanks!

Hey, r u going to include ultra instinct pyukumuku in your game?

No, all obtainable pokemon are shown in the dex section of the post.

All the way from Reddit and now to the Pokecommunity! Welcome and good luck!

Took me long enough, haha

Blah

Free supporter
Years
I love your story and the way you pitched it. It's an interesting concept which looks like it can also get very deep interms of lore and world building.
Great graphic work as well.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
I love your story and the way you pitched it. It's an interesting concept which looks like it can also get very deep interms of lore and world building.
Great graphic work as well.

Wow, thanks! Also thank you for all of your contributions here. Alot of your asm code is in this game!

Years
If I may ask, forgot to in my og post, do you plan on having post game content besides catching the remaining legendary pokemon since it looks like you have plenty?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
man came on pokecommunity to see a new rom hack. This is amazing of course. wish you luck on completion. like the screenshots as well. They look really good and i also like the custom tiles. got a quick question though. what's your current progress?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Wow nice looking hack, and it has pokemon cries from generation 4-7

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
If I may ask, forgot to in my og post, do you plan on having post game content besides catching the remaining legendary pokemon since it looks like you have plenty?

Yes. Most of the legendaries will become available at some point in the game so there will be post game content unrelated to catching legendaries.

man came on pokecommunity to see a new rom hack. This is amazing of course. wish you luck on completion. like the screenshots as well. They look really good and i also like the custom tiles. got a quick question though. what's your current progress?

The story goes up to right after the second gym so far.

Wow nice looking hack, and it has pokemon cries from generation 4-7

Yes and every pokemon in the game has their cry updated to the new ones from the later gen games.

Back