• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
VelocityQ's RP thread is denied.
You describe the academy pretty well but there is no real background story. The RP feels substance-less. Please add some kind of story for the players to imagine themselves in, and describe why there are criminals there. Incorporate them into the plot?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
buddymps99 RP thread is denied.
You lack any kind of storyline, you don't have a sign up sheet and your spelling and grammar is quite poor. I can see that you're new here, so I suggest that you maybe reread the rules (which can be accessed here!) and perhaps have a look through the roleplays that are already up as a rough guide of what you need for an accepted roleplay!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
MasterLink742's RP is denied.
The idea is interesting enough, though you haven't really specified what exactly the plot is, what exactly the setting is, what is happening in this universe nor what the characters are going to do in it. I know with parallel universes, people like keeping the world mysterious so the players can find out on their journey but a few 'whys' and 'hows' incorporated into it would be fantastic, so players know exactly what their signing up to!

And now, MasterLink742, your RP is accepted!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
luigimario84's RP thread is declined.
There's no plot, no proper sign up sheet and your grammar, spelling and punctuation is very poor. I suggest reading over the rules thoroughly.

Miss Doronjo's RP is accepted! Sounds interesting! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
MasterLink742's OOC thread is accepted!

TheFinalWatchman's RP thread is accepted! EXPELLIARMUS!

Roserade's OOC/SU thread is accepted, provided you edit your rules and add in a rating. But it does look very interesting indeed!

Yagerbomb's OOC/SU thread is accepted! May the force be with you.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
luigimario84's 'Legendary catcher' RP is declined.
You don't have a rating for one, and two, your plot is fairly vague. There's not much detail on the 'why's and 'how's on the plot. More details, please!

RubberKid's RP is declined.
As interesting as the plot sounds, you have quite poor grammar and punctuation, which is a must when posting anything in these boards. Try reposting again, and adding in a rules section too!

luigimario84's 'Seperation' RP is accepted, but do keep in mind about your punctuation and grammar. Good luck with your first RP!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Fuyu's OOC/SU thread is accepted!

Kiyoshi the Polar Bear's RP and OOC/SU threads are accepted! Just remember to add in your rating when you get to it next, like you said.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
chef30's RP is accepted! Just keep in mind your spelling, okay?

Fuyu's IC thread is accepted!

Blayze~'s RP is accepted!

Scarf Blade's OOC/SU thread is accepted! Though, being Elfen Lied (and the amount of violence the series has), maybe to put a suggested age against the M, please.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Xlugon Pyro's RP is accepted! Such a well developed plot for your first RP! Good luck!

Miss Doronjo's RP and OOC/SU thread is accepted! Just add in a rules section, like you said!

Blayze~'s OOC/SU thread is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Moogles' OOC/SU is accepted!

Roserade's RP is accepted! Thanks for fixing that up.

Stingray's RP and OOC/SU is accepted! Though, I will add the background story is a little vague. Would you like to add some background story to each individual district as well? It's not compulsory, but it will help your players understand the universe a little more.

Legendarian Mistress' RP is accepted!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Legendarian Mistress and Roserade's OOC/SU threads are accepted!

zapdos926's RP is accepted!

Eight's RP is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
toptheworld's RP is accepted!

Aura Rift's RP is accepted, provided you edit in a rating as soon as you can!

Xlugon Pyro's OOC/SU thread and Eight's IC thread are accepted.

Tomandgreen's OOC/SU and RP threads are declined.
Your RP has barely any story whatsoever! This kind of... roleplay, I guess that's what it is, is probably better off in the Other Trivia section as it's not one for a hard story, with more of a gimmick in it than a plot.

PkMnTrainer Yellow's OOC thread is accepted! I'll go edit those things in the IC now, alright!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
And just as I finish up, a new roleplay pops in. Miss Doronjo's RP is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
toptheworld's OOC/SU thread is accepted!

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers' RP is deni-- haha, no, I'm just kidding. Definitely accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
jasonwolf's Generations has been declined.
I really did like the spooky aura with the music but, as interesting as it is, the story lacks depth for what is happening now with the world. What makes this different from the other journey roleplays? Do you have any twists planned for later on? The start is really great, it's just... missing something!

Supervegeta's Avatar: The Last Airbender- Chaos Uprising OOC/SU is accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back