• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart of Soul [OOC/SU]

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@Jegretis and Sephear Yes and yes. We had to get together SOMEHOW. Consider this the bridge to cover the gap.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Cool, I wonder if Tony noticed the guy getting taken out of line XD

doge

???
Years
Finally got around to posting >< , hopefully Norris can "pair" up with someone's character soon.

Sephear

Years
@Sam I thought I read EVERYTHING but I totally missed your SU somehow O.o I saw your post and was like wtf is this guy? What did I miss? XD I'm gonna find your SU and read it now.

doge

???
Years
@Lord Sephear lmao, it's in a spoiler tag in a pretty shor post haha. I've had trouble finding it a few times myself when I look over it for reference so no biggie :p

Sephear

Years
Haha yep, just found it, I forgot about the reservations that later became SUs, no wonder I missed it.

Oh wait a minute, I did read your SU before @_@ I can't believe it, I never forget people O.o

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Hey would anybody like to interact with Kaya. I'm posting soon, so... yeah. XD

Sephear

Years
Well I figure Shear's been sitting in his apartment long enough, time for lazy bones to take a stroll, if I post first feel free to work me in =D If you post first I will nudge Shear in the right direction ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
@Fuyu: I guess Kaya can join in with Tony and Alex if you want. Or we can come to her.

Fuyu

Years
Well, any of that is fine. She'll be walking around in a little bit. I just need to figure out how to start it. Thanks guys!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Well, I just posted.

I just noticed the lack of female characters in this RP, lol. With that being said, sign-ups are still open. Female or not, it would be good to get more players in on this. It will make things a lot easier later on in the story.

I also have an idea for the first RP 'Event'. This will probably be our first major quest or task if you will.

Fuyu

Years
It's okay; Sephear and I are joint posting. :D

And yes. PEOPLE. SIGN UP WITH GIRLS. Poor Kaya.

New event! YAY.

Sephear

Years
Yeah! Fear the power of...well co-operation is the wrong term where we are right now but they'll get it together XD.

doge

???
Years
Looks like I'm the odd one out :p, should I just wait it out until the major event or is that a long ways off?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Honestly the event is not too far off, but I wouldn't advise waiting that long.

doge

???
Years
Sorry, I should've been more clear. I meant waiting to meet up with the other characters, I would just post solo until the event happens.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Yeah, I wouldn't advise you to wait that long to meet up with other players. Although we will meet up eventually during the first event. It's up to you really.

Sephear

Years
Alright, there we go, first part of our joint post(s) is there =P more to come when Fuyu gets back, rocky beginnings to be sure, we can't all just talk in a super market like sane members of society XD.

And with that, I am off to bed my wonderful comrades, good night and I hope you enjoy our post ^_^

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
So would any of the current pairs mind if Norris were to meet up with their group?

Back