• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raileys

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Hi everyone! I'm Raileys. I'm just a new user in this forum. A reason why I created an account is because I want to ask more things on hacking GBA ROMs that I can't do. I can also build acquaintances while I'm in this forum. So, nice to meet you all and PM me some regards. Thanks. :D

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Hi Raileys! Welcome to PC. We both have the same reason why we created our account but I gave up that reason in many reasons as well. Anyways, I'm a hacker myself, if you as what I know about hacking and what I can do, pretty much all in the middle level except some skills in hacking that really shows how complicated it is to all people. But anyway, I hope you dig yourself to the tutorials and remember to ask me anything about ROM hacking if you need to know something, just vm/pm me. But you can't always just ask about that, we can also be buddies, I'll be looking forward to that. Have fun and follow the rules, the staffs here are all great (Like me. lol)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Howdy, howdy, howdy, Raileys! Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, and it's absolutely wonderful to meet you, sport! :3

Sounds like the Emulation & ROM Hacking board is just right for you then! If you head on over there, you can ask questions to the veteran ROM Hackers there about how to ROM Hack GBA games in general, or, you can take a quick look at the Tutorials there, if you would like to find a guide to help you out on hacking, or from the hacking programs in general! I hope this helps you out, and of course you'll be able to meet some wonderful and nice people on this forum, and you can make loads of buddies! In fact, I'll be glad to become your PC friend too, in which you can send me a message anytime!

It's great to have you on here! Have a blast posting around the forums, and I hope that you'll enjoy PC in general! If you have any questions you can ask a member of the staff team, in fact, you can ask the general memberbase, and they would love to help you out too. See you again, and have a great weekend! <3

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Hey raileys, I m delta , nice to meet you, and welcome to the community,
is glad that someone wanted to learn to make rom hack, i will be looking foward to see ur future hack project
well enjoy ur stay and vm me if you are bored :D

Years
Hello Raileys, welcome to the community! Nice to meet ya.

I may be no hacker, but as Aura suggested do go and check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking board for all things related to ROM hacks, and I do hope you go well with your hack project. Aside from there, we have more fun discussions and boards that can keep you entertained. Our sheer diversity shows there is definitely something for everyone, and I'm sure you can stick around and make some new friends.

Anyways, I do wish you good luck and enjoy your stay here. The staff are always here to help you if you have a question, they aren't too difficult to spot. I'm always happy for a visitor message or two, even if I'm not a talented hacker myself. I'll be seeing ya around the forums, Raileys!

- Hikari

Years
Waddup, mate! I created this account with same reasons as you. Maybe, just maybe, we can become acquaintances like you said. If you wanna know anything about ROM Hacking, don't be afraid to ask me, and I'll try to help you. ;)

Back