• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Sebbe's Toolbox for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team

Years
Sebbe's Toolbox for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
Let the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon begin!

Do you wish to support me?

Ok, He I'm working on it! But if any of you want to suport then join here http://www.xpango.com?ref=91435045
then you help me get a free playstition and you can get a Playstiation, wii , x-box, Ipod yourself! They offer worldwide, that's why I also choosed Xpango!
It's surely easyer to work with the right motivation...;-)
If (Or when) you join please send me a pm to me, so I know who helped me... (And you might get a small reward? (As exclusive versions and releases before eveybody else!)

Remember... It's free!

EDIT: Hi, Xpango says that you'll need to complete a free offer so go do the blockbuster or some thing, I'm sorry, I did not knew about this.
I have decide to start making tools for PMD Hacking because i relize that no one had ever realy done that... Instead of making single threads like my other tool's got, then i keep It all here...

The starter Editor
This tool edit the starters in MDrr!

Sreenshot
jjjta6.png

Link

More tools is comming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

PokeBud

Pokemon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
can you learn me make tools plz i know it's is made with Visual Basic plz learm this
P.s Cool tool

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
First you need the Location of all the data that you want to be edited, then you can start making your tool.

I believe there is a way to reverse engineer some commands, and there is a way to reverse the action replay codes to locations on the ROM.

Awsome!
But this only changes your partner you know.

Could you make one that changes you?
Please?
That could be complicated to do, not impossible though, because of a variety of questions to ask in the beginning which is what determines the Starter Pokemon.

Last edited:

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
Why people ignore me? I have a question I asked and people don't answer. for TWO DAYS.
My question is: Once I tried to open the game it said that there is an error what happened.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Why people ignore me? I have a question I asked and people don't answer. for TWO DAYS.
My question is: Once I tried to open the game it said that there is an error what happened.

Nobody answered your question because you didn't give us enough information to work with. What exactly did the Error say?

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
the bug

Ok. So I open the tool, press load, choose the game press the open button, and it says
"Run-time error '380'
Invalid property value"

Years
Ok. So I open the tool, press load, choose the game press the open button, and it says
"Run-time error '380'
Invalid property value"
Which langues is your rom, and could it be dirty`?

Nobody answered your question because you didn't give us enough information to work with. What exactly did the Error say?
I realy love you! It's right what you say, i spend only spend one and a half hour online the last 3-4 days... So i have not been ingnoring any one...

First you need the Location of all the data that you want to be edited, then you can start making your tool.

I believe there is a way to reverse engineer some commands, and there is a way to reverse the action replay codes to locations on the ROM.

That could be complicated to do, not impossible though, because of a variety of questions to ask in the beginning which is what determines the Starter Pokemon.
I found the offset some days ago, And made a tool for it, Now i just need to make some kind of header system for it, Because people have been reporting bugs, but it has all the time just been because they used wrong roms...
I'd like to learn how to create a tool using visual basic 6 for Pokemon mystery dungeon
That is Pretty much just spam, But it's ok, i would like to speak with you about it... Darhatron have wrote a guide for programing and i have made one about hex editing in Red rescue team (But it's not out yet) My msn - [email protected]
totaly awesome tool You should make more soon.
Thanks, And i am doing what you say!

can you learn me make tools plz i know it's is made with Visual Basic plz learm this
P.s Cool tool
Thanks, Darthatron made guide!

Awsome!
But this only changes your partner you know.

Could you make one that changes you?
Please?
Same answer as for Cooley!

Let the guesing start.. Is these fake, or did i hack them and you will be able to with my next tool?
ddetam2.png

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Too bad you didn't make this when DJG just started rescue rangers.
Oooh a mystery dungeon program!
I always liked mystery dungeon and wondered if someone was going to hack it or not.
Thanks for making the programs and taking your time out to make these sebbe17.
not only is it helpful but it will stop all the useless threads about asking where a mystery dungeon program is.
would do you mind if i advertise this on youtube?
and i guess its real.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Yea, that is too bad, but he probably wouldn't be able to make a lot of PMD hacking tools so quickly, so DJG could hack PMD.(if he wanted to)

Back