• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Royale

Years
I'm 15 minutes in, and I've beaten Brock. This is becoming a good time :3

Thanks again Sydian for the reassurance ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Here I am screwing things up again, lol. Deadline for submitting final screenshots is 11:59 Central (GMT -6) July 18th.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
alright, I can do a solo on Sapphire. I originally signed up for a solo on Sapphire anyway, then decided to just make it HG. but Sapphire's fine.

So pit me against Sammyskitty, Sydian. And I do a lot of challenges, so feel free to put me on the team that needs the most help lol.

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Just to be clear,I fail Speed Run,I made 1:30 to beat Bugsy T.T
Gunna restart later,have till tomorrow 1159 to send in screenshots,right?

EDIT:

team Blastoise please don't hate me,but I won't have the time do fulfill the challenge
I have a lot of things to do and I'm not sure If I'll be able to complete theg game,I'm however not dropping out yet.I f I have the time(which I probably won't)I'll try.

Last edited:

terminoob

Waffles.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Apologies to my team, but I doubt I'll be able to finish my challenge. I'm leaving for college/camp today, and I'm unsure if I'll be able to get Internet there (and even if I do, I'll probably be too busy anyway). If I can get Internet over there, then I'll do my best to try and do it; if I can't get Internet, then I'm sorry. :/

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't think my Pokemon have ever been this under-levelled. Damn having to rush through.

OMG I KNOW. I had to restart the Chuck battle so many times. It was awful.

Apologies to my team, but I doubt I'll be able to finish my challenge. I'm leaving for college/camp today, and I'm unsure if I'll be able to get Internet there (and even if I do, I'll probably be too busy anyway). If I can get Internet over there, then I'll do my best to try and do it; if I can't get Internet, then I'm sorry. :/

Awww. :< No worries though! Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Ok, I'm finally here. And I'm paired with Karpman, who is the king of Nuzlockes (if I'm not mistaken, but who knows, that could have been chaos). I'm in the hospital (testing some stuff for research people) so I have 24 hours a day to do this challenge, and absolutely nothing else to do. Heeeeeeeere we gooooooo!)

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
It must have been luck when I defeated Jasmine... And tons of medicine too. Thank goodness Steelix is Ground also.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Remind me never to speed run again. XD It goes against everything I do in normal challenges and playthroughs. ;;

terminoob

Waffles.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Welp, looks like I gots some Interwebs after all. Time to start some Nuzlockin'.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Remind me never to do a Grass-monotype challenge again. D: At least on HGSS. Lance is being such a pain, but hopefully luck will let me beat him (and tons of Full Restores and Max Revives).

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
TB, you're too late. D; Sign ups only lasted a day because we had to place people on teams. :<

Years
Just to be clear,I fail Speed Run,I made 1:30 to beat Bugsy T.T
Gunna restart later,have till tomorrow 1159 to send in screenshots,right?

EDIT:

team Blastoise please don't hate me,but I won't have the time do fulfill the challenge
I have a lot of things to do and I'm not sure If I'll be able to complete theg game,I'm however not dropping out yet.I f I have the time(which I probably won't)I'll try.

Man

My plan to sabotage Team Charizard has failed

and I don't like ties

*boots up Gold Version*

K Morty let's do this

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Lady Gaga, yeah, you have til 11:59 Central July 18th to submit your final screenshot. :>

Years
im 2 hours in, and ive just beaten the fourth gym leader. tell me now if thats lame and i should stop while im already way behind XD;

Back