• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Spoiler:

haha, pretty good.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
15 minutes ago:
me: "i'm bored, maybe i'll log onto PC... eh, to much work to go find the laptop, i'll just do random match ups."
*goes on random match ups*

"shiny female espeon in a cherish ball with magic bounce? don't remember an event for that."
game: "espeon used roar of time!"
me:
*turns off DS*
PC it is then!

so, whats up?

Years

Come on!
Baby let the good times roll
Come on!

Come on!

Just some random song lyrics there, listening to that right now.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Song of storms is the catchiest melody ever, it's horrendous. Just mentioning will put it in my head and it will stay stuck for a good few hours.

Just seen the legend that the Pokemon Mawile was based on. 2spooky.

Last edited:

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

i could really go for some healthy snacks right about now. and by healthy, well, i mean the american version of healthy.
Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

It's not that we, as Americans, think they're healthy; we just don't care.

Speaking of being American, I got really sad when I read that the episode 777 of Pokemon (which'll be the first episode of Pokemon I've watched in years) was coming out on 07/03/2013 since, for me, that would be July 3rd. In reality, it's just 5 days from now :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back