• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Sitting on Undella Bay...

Years
Not sure if they're favourite or just very memorable, but I have two points:

1) Fighting White Kyurem - "You mean I can just knock it out?"

2) Fighting Ghetsis' Eelektross with a Mold Breaker Haxorus who knows Dig.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Hmmm, quite a few moments come to mind. Like many people here, Village Bridge is amazing when you get all the musicians contributing to the music. I even learned the lyrics at one point, haha!

I also remember standing in awe of Route 10's music. Route 23 is great too. Both have a different feel to them, yet are appropriate for being the final route before Victory Road, considering the events that have transpired up to that point.

But one of my fondest memories is probably the unveiling of the statue at Pokéstar Studios after all that time starring in films. And then getting to see that one room with all the punny movie script titles. :P

Nakala Pri

I really liked going through Lenora's Gym though, I guess I just liked the puzzles, after all, trivia which doesn't involve the anime is mah deal, yo. xD

Back