• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firebolt Sprite Gallery Shop Center

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Firebolt Sprite Center v.2 Requests are-Closed Reason being: I have no time in the summer and usually go web free. Any new requests will be creditted for the fall. Enjoy your summer.

All your sprite needs... FYI I am a beginner.... So if you want some cool thing that will take forever... You might want to go somewhere else

Hello, I am a spriter, I may not be good yet, but I love to have your feedback. RATE the sprites please First here is what I do
* Recolors- Shadowmrk wanted to join me, so I let him! He does recolors as well, request them and say Shadowmrk or you could have us both do them:) He's never shown up again so I will not ever let him sprite with me..
*fakemon
*fusions
*banners
*trainer cards
*overworlds-
*trainers
*scratch-i may not be that good at these
*more!

And more, just request it:)

Rules
*no spam
*don't post your artwork here please unless permitted to do so...
*don't steal - give credit to me if you use my stuff in ANY way! Thankyou..
*don't rush me to do things
*failure to meet these rules will get you on my ban list
*Not a rule but: PLEASE fill in the forms! Saves me my valuable time and you will get a better sprite if I know what you are really looking for

Ban List
Spoiler:

NOTE
I will do the sprites in my order, my time I AM best at fusions/ recolors/ and banners. Animations take forever, and I might close it! I am very slow at them and they look bad! Revamps are very FUN!

I get my sprites from: Spriter's resource, dragonfly cave, pokemon stadium, veekun and other places. Credits to them!

Yay list..

@lpha- my partner in crime:) YAY!
Dreyko- a nice person who talks to me:)

Gallery

recolors
Form:
1. Pokemon you'd like recolored
2.What base colors you would like
3.other notes

Spoiler:

Fusions
Form
1.Two or more pokemon to be fused
2. Base(s)
3.Base colors
4.Recolored or not, pallte to be recolored
Advanced
1.Details
2.Any other parts I could scratch
3. Specific parts
Spoiler:

trainer
Form
1.Recolors and outfit colors
2.Any props you'd like
3.Any extra edits you want
Spoiler:

Revamps and Devamps- These take a little awhile
Form
1. Pokemon you want revamped or devamped (I am better at revamping I think?)
2. Revamp/ devamp
3. To what extreme- ex: I want a revamped Squirtle. Is that so? Yeah, I want it from the blue pokemon sprites
4. Any other things you'd wish me to do
Spoiler:

Pokemon Cards
Form
1. Trainer card or pokemon card
2. Your team
3.Slot based or pokemon surrounding you
4.any other edits, props, etc.

Scratches
Form
1What is it you'd like me to scratch?
2.details, and misc. and ETC!
I may not be good at these yet

Animation - I will take FOREVER on these... It is quite hard, and I've only done two!
Form
1. What you want animated
2. How fast
3.Actions
I can only do simple ones. It also takes me a while to get motivated to do it!
Spoiler:

Banners
Form
1. Banner styles
2. What you want on it

Edits- reposing, small edits,
Form:
1. Nuf said
requests are open

OVER WORLD

form
1. what you want me to overworld
2. What you want to be special about them. You can get normal movement sprite sheets off of spriter's resource. Tell me what is so special that I have to do that it isn't on the internet sprite sheets already!

Userbars
Form
1. Text
2.Any pictures or icons
3.note MAKE THE BACKGROUND INVISIBLE ON THE PICTURES PLEASE!!! otherwise it is almost impossible for me to make the pictures look clean

I can host contests, battles, and other topics!(with mod permission)

Remember- Constructive Criticism is very appreciated! :)

Thankyou!

Last edited:

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Hello?

I need requests! Please

Just so you know, you can have a contest here, only if We have a mod's permission, okay?

Last edited:

ShadowMrk

Intangible
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Hey, I was wondering if you could make an animated Skullkrow (my avatar). Basically, I would want it to raise its wings, and then open its beak. Thx in advance!

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
I can do that! But, I will need to use your skullcrow avatar. And then modify it. okay? So I am going to use your avatar, don't think I'm stealing it!

:) Your welcome in advance!

ShadowMrk

Intangible
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Yeah, I forgot to tell you that it's ok to use it :). I was also wondering, I've been wanting to open up my own recolor shop ,but I figured opening an entire thread just for recolors was kinda pointless ,so I was hoping that you could maybe recruit me? I have a few recolors as proof if you want to look at them.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Hey, Can you make me a Steven Over World And Trainer Sprite With A Yellow Suit?

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Yeah, I forgot to tell you that it's ok to use it :). I was also wondering, I've been wanting to open up my own recolor shop ,but I figured opening an entire thread just for recolors was kinda pointless ,so I was hoping that you could maybe recruit me? I have a few recolors as proof if you want to look at them.

Sure, you can sprite with me. (Just be reliable and nice about spriting!) Take this job seriously.

Yeah,

For steven, want it with a pokemon walking?
How do you want me to custimize streven?

:) I'll get started. FYI, I am on weekdays, so you prob, get it next week

test

YAY I finished skullcrow animation! In the wing flap frame, i scratched the wing!I hope you like it!

Last edited:

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
No pokemon but can you give me the individual frames for steven and customize Steven with yellow clothing instead of grey or silver (which eveer it was can't remember.) and edit the hair to black.

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Hey, I did the Steven, and then guess what? My stinking computer deleted it! I'll have to try again, once I calm down!

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Do you want all 4 views? I can do that. Or just the front? Back, side?

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Hey Ho-oh, I am starting again!

Done! :) Here ya go: I hope you enjoy it!

I made a revamp from generation one Crystal/ silver ! You like it? Rate please and tell me what you think of it, is it good? Should I keep doing more revamps? Etc. I happen to really like it! I am so proud of it! :) YAY!

Last edited:

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Request Pending: Accepted

hey firebolt can i have a trainersprite of the main character from pokemon coloseum; the one with the silver hair and the glasses; thanks in advance! :)

u want it sprited right? I can do that ! I'll get started soon

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
Years
Can I see a Zorark with a Darkari, and, I have a challenge for you if you prove to me your ready for it by doing a good job on this one. Well actually do that and a Diagla with Rayquaza.

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Form for Request PENDING Line: 2nd

Can I see a Zorark with a Darkari, and, I have a challenge for you if you prove to me your ready for it by doing a good job on this one. Well actually do that and a Diagla with Rayquaza.

So you want
*Dialga + rayquaza fusion
*Zoroak + drakrai fusion

What do you want the bases to be?

Last edited:

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
War Rock EXE:
I am working on yor trainer sprite! Sorry its takin' a while! I am working really hard to get it just right! Shoukd be completed soon!

Back