• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I just arrived.

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
Hello people of pokecommunity!

I come from the land of... well...
Spoiler:

Anyways, this forum looks cool, and I will enjoy myself on it.

Ptzery out.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Welcome to PC! (that's what most people call it)

So you want to be rom hacker? Well, I guess you already know where is the ROM hacking forums already. Since you didn't really introduced yourself, I shall shoot you some questions hehe.

What's your favourite Pokemon and Generation?

Of course, you are not obliged to answer that question, but its for us to know you better.

Have any questions? Drop me/or anybody else, the mods a great, a VM/PM but for me, VM is always preferred. But don't bother asking me anything about ROM hacking, I don't know anything about it.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here... And don't forget to read the rules!

Years
Ahh awesome avatar, Skitty = one of the cutest normal types. I love it, too bad it's so hard to use since it's weak. D: Welcome to PC, Ptzery!

I came from the land of my house as well, but it sounds like mine isn't as cool as yours. :D; Anyway, glad to see you seem to be liking it on the forum so far! I notice your signature says you're a hacker; am sure you'll find all the resources at Emulation handy if so. Seems like it's a little tough when you first start to learn the ropes but if you're dedicated enough, you'll get it soon! I'm more into playing ROMs than making them, but it does sound awesome to be a hacker since you get to bring all these great ideas to life.

Anyway, done some browsing yet? PC's pretty big so a lot of new things pop up here every day, and we even have lots of holiday events planned for later in the month! You should definitely stick around and participate. ^^ Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all!

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
Welcome to PC! (that's what most people call it)

So you want to be rom hacker? Well, I guess you already know where is the ROM hacking forums already. Since you didn't really introduced yourself, I shall shoot you some questions hehe.

What's your favourite Pokemon and Generation?

Of course, you are not obliged to answer that question, but its for us to know you better.

Have any questions? Drop me/or anybody else, the mods a great, a VM/PM but for me, VM is always preferred. But don't bother asking me anything about ROM hacking, I don't know anything about it.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here... And don't forget to read the rules!

Favourite Pokemon is Skitty. The generation would be 3.
Why? Skitty is the most awesome cat Pokemon, and I like cats.
3rd gen introduced a lot of new things, here are examples: mystery dungeon, double and tag battles, remakes of pokemon games, way improved graphics and colour. Those are just a few...
And I'm trying to hack pokemon ruby roms.

And I also read the rules :)

Ahh awesome avatar, Skitty = one of the cutest normal types. I love it, too bad it's so hard to use since it's weak. D: Welcome to PC, Ptzery!

I came from the land of my house as well, but it sounds like mine isn't as cool as yours. :D; Anyway, glad to see you seem to be liking it on the forum so far! I notice your signature says you're a hacker; am sure you'll find all the resources at Emulation handy if so. Seems like it's a little tough when you first start to learn the ropes but if you're dedicated enough, you'll get it soon! I'm more into playing ROMs than making them, but it does sound awesome to be a hacker since you get to bring all these great ideas to life.

Anyway, done some browsing yet? PC's pretty big so a lot of new things pop up here every day, and we even have lots of holiday events planned for later in the month! You should definitely stick around and participate. ^^ Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all!

You know, what's sad about Skitty is that it's rare and just not worth it most of the time.

Also, thanks for pointing me in the right direction ;)

Ptzery out.

Last edited:
Years
Hello people of pokecommunity!

I come from the land of... well...
Spoiler:

Anyways, this forum looks cool, and I will enjoy myself on it.

Ptzery out.

Hi Ptzery, and welcome.

Skitty may look cute, but it has some of the worst stats of the Normal-types. I never even bothered training one. I do like how cute it looks but I'm more of an Oshawott person. Do you have any particular reason for joining? Any sections you're looking forward to?

Glad you joined, cos our Member of the Year 2012 polls are underway, and we've also got Christmas and New Year celebrations coming up later this month. I heard you're a hacker? I may suck at hacking but you should pop by the Emulation forum where you'll find loads of hack-related stuff.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk I'm happy to. Send me a VM anytime!

- Hikari10

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
Hi Ptzery, and welcome.

Skitty may look cute, but it has some of the worst stats of the Normal-types. I never even bothered training one. I do like how cute it looks but I'm more of an Oshawott person. Do you have any particular reason for joining? Any sections you're looking forward to?

Glad you joined, cos our Member of the Year 2012 polls are underway, and we've also got Christmas and New Year celebrations coming up later this month. I heard you're a hacker? I may suck at hacking but you should pop by the Emulation forum where you'll find loads of hack-related stuff.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk I'm happy to. Send me a VM anytime!

- Hikari10

Hello Hikari! One question: What's a VM?

I joined mostly to talk about pokemon, learn more about pokemon and learn how to hack better.

Linoone's my second favourite normal type. He looks like an awesomer Furret.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hep, coucou!
Nice to m...SKITTY <3
I love Skitty too! I have some great avatars of Skitty, if you want some, I can share it with you :3
Oh, well I'm loosing myself haha. Nice to meet you Ptzery, and glad to see you in our wonderful Community!

As SNOR(es)LAX said about your interests, it should be more easier for us to advise you where to go, and then, you can meet people that they've the same interests as you! Anyway, as you can see there are too many things to do in there. Not only about Pokémon but you can even post your Art, writing some Fan Fics, talking about everything etc... . All in the right section of course :3

But as I can see in your signature, you enjoy to make your own hack, that pretty interesting!! Seriously!
You can feed your imagination in the Emulation section! It is too abused to see how members here are talented, you should to take a look =D

I hope that you will enjoy your stay Ptzery, and I hope to see you and to talk to you soon too =)
If you need help, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll do our best to help you!

See youuu~

:7:

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
Hep, coucou!
Nice to m...SKITTY <3
I love Skitty too! I have some great avatars of Skitty, if you want some, I can share it with you :3
Oh, well I'm loosing myself haha. Nice to meet you Ptzery, and glad to see you in our wonderful Community!

As SNOR(es)LAX said about your interests, it should be more easier for us to advise you where to go, and then, you can meet people that they've the same interests as you! Anyway, as you can see there are too many things to do in there. Not only about Pokémon but you can even post your Art, writing some Fan Fics, talking about everything etc... . All in the right section of course :3

But as I can see in your signature, you enjoy to make your own hack, that pretty interesting!! Seriously!
You can feed your imagination in the Emulation section! It is too abused to see how members here are talented, you should to take a look =D

I hope that you will enjoy your stay Ptzery, and I hope to see you and to talk to you soon too =)
If you need help, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll do our best to help you!

See youuu~

:7:

:t300: Yay! I found out how to use a Skitty face!

Hello Galoria! I didn't know about the fan fiction area... sounds cool, I might make one some time.

Thanks for the nice comment :3 I'm sure I'm not as talented as most people in hacks, but I do my best.

I would like to see some Skitty avatars, you can share them with me.

I will head over to the emulation system, tomorrow probably.

Ptzery out.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Oh... so you love the 3rd Gen, personally I am not a big fan of it, but thats just me. Skitty's cute, and there's a huge joke about it, where Skitty and Wiltord(I forgot its name!) can breed, but thats not important right? Anyways, enjoy your stay here, and I know I am lame.

Back