• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I can probably tell you where the folder is for you to put the font. If you still need it. 216643

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ok maybe I don't want to write a Year in Review thing just for the Supportership. That sounded selfish.Though it also sounds fun. But I still want to support PC so I even if I were do win, I still will donate when I get my own money. :) I just love this place alot and want to see it grow.

I might not enter, I don't really have enough time and can't think of something to review.

No matter what, I will donate to PC eventually.

Years

Don't worry Aaron, you'll get around to it.

Tbh I was never expecting myself to get supportered after 18 months as a member. I was so glad that the PCX ended before my birthday because Toujours wanted to give it to me as my perfect present.

And I'm glad she did!

Years

I was glad I got a gift supportership, especially since my mother is so strict she prevents me from online donations.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years

Do not even get me started with doing oral presentations. I feel like a stupid person when trying to give even small speeches.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I tend to babble if I don't have something set right in front of me to read. Speech class helped my problem a little but not by much.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I got tests next week :C, but the week after next is.........

CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Years

"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"
- Howard Beale, "Network" (1976)

Oh god this movie kept me laughing all night, so glad I finally got to watch it.

But oh man I could not stop laughing upon hearing this line. The opening of windows, the shouting, this is just like my personality outside of PC when I'm not happy. One does not want to get on the wrong side of this Oshawott Girl who often goes by Hikari/Hika/OshyHikari.

Years

Whoops Glitchguy, did you count down?

+glitchguy: I'm as glitched as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back